View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 10:30 PM  
dig420
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRL
I don't know where you live dig, but in most states in the US, if in your own house you possess CP, heroin, bomb making substances, loaded weapons left where a child could access them, etc. you are subject to arrest and jail time.

So the argument that everyone gets to do there own thing isn't valid, so if anyone is thick bro, it ain't me.
So a story is CP? The pixels are sentient beings who were molested and abused?

How can it be child abuse when there's no child involved? Anyway, the point isn't about protecting stories of sex with children. It's about protecting the right of the individual in this society to say what he wants whenever he wants as long as he isn't actually harming someone. It's why the ACLU protects Nazi marchers just as strongly as they protect the most extreme liberal groups. When you say we have freedom of speech, you don't get to pick and choose which speech is ok. Either it's all ok or you have to let the government pick and choose who can say what, where they'll say it and when it can be said. That is totalitarianism. You're not as intelligent as I thought you were, that's for sure, but surely you're intelligent enough to do a little reading on the subject instead of just saying "Pedos are bad" over and over again.
dig420 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote