View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 05:44 AM  
Libertine
sex dwarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirtit
Being a single parent in the adult business and having gone through a 9 month court case being persecuted for having adult sites, and being a parent, then being found clean as a whistle beyond any reasonable doubt by everyone involved I can honestly tell you the content on this site is fucked up.

I've read EVERY post in this thread (yeah I was bored and couldn't sleep)

Whenever it comes to issues like this I ask myself, would I fight to the death in the defense of this?

So I ask those of you supporting the red rose site... would you fight to the physical death, if necessary, to defend (what you think is) "their right" to create, and distribute this specific content involving the rape of babies, and defend the people who read it?

And don't broaden my question to include all free speech and movies and everything else under the sun.

The question is simple.

Would you fight to the physical death, if necessary, to defend (what you feel is) "their right" to create, and distribute this specific content involving the rape of babies, and defend the people who read it?

That's a rather ridiculous question. There are few things I would fight to the death for. I would not fight to the death to prevent the whole of Africa getting nuked, nor would I fight to the death for your right not to be randomly arrested, tortured and subsequently burned for witchcraft.

The mere fact that I value my life over other people's rights has very little bearing on this discussion, I think.