View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 11:29 AM  
AshleyBrookes
Confirmed User

Hey everyone - yes, the email is real and from me. Sorry for all the problems this is causing everyone - I know it's a pain having to take all these links down.
Mutt and I have decided to go our separate ways - he did an awesome job designing all of my sites and has asked me to remove it as he owns the copyright. I know it's a very short notice, but I must respect Mutt's wishes and do as he asks. I have no choice.
I sent the email to inform all my affiliates instead of just letting links die - that wouldn't be fair.
I have already takent he steps needed to get everything back up as quickly as possible. I've been working closely with John over at NATS to have the problems solved as fast as I can.
Again, I'm sorry for this, but those of you who decide to stick with me will get huge bonuses once the new systems is in place. I fully expect the change over to be done by Friday.
Again, sorry everyone. My hands are tied.

Last edited by AshleyBrookes; 10-23-2005 at 11:30 AM..
AshleyBrookes is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote