View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 11:46 AM  
TMM_John
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt
a very simple solution - programmed by GFY's own Mr Fifty, woj, and a little help from Uproared.

up until 3 weeks ago Mutt was still hanging in with Ashley 'Brookes' - call me crazy - http://www.ashcash.net/the_new_ashcash
I'm not familiar with that so I can't comment on it

What most people do when moving to NATS from CCBill is leave the old members in ccbill to continue to be paid by ccbill and start the new non-ccbill program on it's own. That may be difficult in this case seeing as there seems to be a problem over who owns what. I don't see how that allows another solution to continue to run but doesn't allow the ccbill only program to continue to run while Ashley does her own thing, but I'm sure I don't know the entire story and that is between you and Ashley.

As far as the redirect which is what would be required from CCBill to allow the links to be sent to NATS and credited properly instead of CCBill I will have to speak with Fabian.
TMM_John is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote