View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 11:58 AM  
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
i'm not going to say too much on GFY ......... UNLESS I am forced to ....... but i am going to say this. NOBODY in this industry has EVER had more done for them than what was done for Ashley 'Brookes', by me and my partner John Emslie, for absolutely nothing in return other than for her to live by an original agreement between her and I3 months ago - a pledge of time and commitment to her 'business' from the time we began the journey - and a modicum of gratitude.

To those who would/will point a finger at either me and John for any actions please remember that in the 6 months following the launch of AshCash there was little to be seen of Ashley on GFY or any other board nor was she available to affiliates on ICQ - despite my frequent urging, scolding and outright frustration. Why did Ashley 'Brookes' disappear from GFY and ICQ - i heard the question over and over. And I lied. The reason Ashley 'Brookes' disappeared is because she had what she wanted - she avoided her affiliates and 'friends' because she didn't need them any longer. She has reappeared on ICQ and GFY during the past week for one reason only - because she needs people in this industry again.

You make your own conclusions.