View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 01:59 PM  
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
i know the single girl niche - more than I did a year ago that's for sure - her site did GREAT. And with the proper attention and responsibility the sky was the limit for Ashley. A $300,000 a year income for herself for 2-3 years, possibly more but I realize that Ashley isn't a 30 or 40 year male, so I told her I don't expect her to live the life many of us do - 6 hours a day 5 days a week of concentrated work is all i would ever ask of her - and she'd be smilin' - because as models go - she is 'special'.

I watched with an ever growing sick feeling in my stomach watch her begin to just let it all go down the drain. And I never gave up - http://www.ashcash.net/the_new_ashcash - this was completed after 4 days work from me, just a few weeks ago, the programmer was ready to get going on it - i woke up the next morning to find an email in my inbox from a concerned member/friend of Ashley's - he wanted to let me know that Ashley once again had promised to do something and it apparently hadn't been done - it was the first time i had been in her members area in awhile so i took a look around - there I found on her messageboard a nice little note that Ashley had decided to cancel YET ANOTHER camshow - she does one camshow a week - she was too busy with other things for the camshow. I had had enough. I realized at that moment nothing would ever change with Ashley this time around.

Last edited by Mutt; 10-23-2005 at 02:02 PM..
Mutt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote