View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 02:29 PM  
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyBrookes
I know Mutt - it's the other part that I don't agree with and never did.
Sorry guys - I guess I take the site down for a week.
i know you never agreed with the other part - and that's why you are where you are right now. you are 22 years old and haven't done an honest day's work in years - maybe ever. you use people, you discard people, you are a spoiled brat. i told you that these people called 'affiliates' are YOUR partners - they put a TON of work into what they do and they expect YOU to do the same for them. Now you tell everybody on GFY or send out an affiliate mailing and tell them what you did for the past year - and more importantly for the past 7 months while you took their traffic. Tell them where you were when they came to me on ICQ asking 'Did Ashley put me on ignore?' 'Where's Ashley? I dont see her around anymore" "I emailed Ashley six times but I get no replies" Tell AmateurIndex where their tshirt fan pics are, tell Spunky where his thong pics are, tell FreeOnes where there logo photoset is .................. and it goes on and on and on ........