View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 03:25 PM  
Pleasurepays
BANNED - SUPPORTING TUBES

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofsam
thank you... i need to lock julia blue in a room with you so you can give the girl a reality check...

shes grown sologirl big head syndrome also..
i have had well over 1000 models work directly for me since 97' - many people here will back me up when i say that they have a shelf life of 6 mo's to 1 year before they start losing their minds and start really believing that the world will stop turning the day they stop mastubating on cam.

more often than not, its the users/boyfriends that are the source of this... if its not that, its just poor communication where they are just very ignorant of what it takes to make it all work. i go very far out of my way to educate as well.... but they will always flake out. just a question of what. Steve Lightspeed does the best thing that can be done... 1) shoot 2-3 years of content in advance 2) when she flakes, say "i understand and the door is always open if you want to come back" - arguing about it is a waste of everyones time its like arguing about the laws of gravity or how to make hurricanes stop hitting florida. best to protect yourself from day 1 and always accept the situation for what it is.
Pleasurepays is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote