View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 04:53 PM  
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBucksJohn
Please don't "end of story" me

You have stated a few times in this thread that NATS is your problem with this whole thing as it will somehow screw affiliates.

You have never once spoken with us about what can and can't be done to make sure affiliates continue to receive credit.

Ashely could very easily let the ccbill program continue to run, rebill members, pay affiliates, give credit for new signups, allow existing links to function, etc. however you told her that she is not allowed to use the content that those FHGs, and her site consist of (at least this is what I gather based on what I've read here and what she has told me).

This has NOTHING to do with what NATS can and can't do as far as affiliates getting credit so I say again. Please don't even being to try to blame this on us.
this is true - everything she has currently works and can continue to work - even with the content/design issues she had more than enough time to get her ass to work and get new tours made, and enough content to make a go of it - she owns some of her own content and if she really was serious about her business she'd have a ton more content - she found a photographer - go for it.

no affiliate was going to be hurt on my account - but the days of accomodating Ashley were over 3 weeks ago. She knew that - she had time to come up with solutions before sending this email out.