View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 05:04 PM  
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBucksJohn
I'm trying to avoid the actual argument and disagreement here as much as possible as the only two who know the full story are Ashley and yourself. It's not my place to pass judgement on either of your or say who was right or wrong as I'll never know exactly what went down. You could be right. She could be right.

The only thing I'm here to comment on is how the transition to our software will work. Are you saying she can continue to run her ccbill program on her own as it has been run so that the affiliates do not need to pull down their links and can receive credit for pending rebills, new sales on the old links, etc.?

Also, as I said you did not ask us I should also state that she did not ask us if her ccbill program could continue to run in the background as her new NATS based program comes online. She may have had the thought that she had to kill the ccbill based program for some reason and that may be why she sent the email. She should have spoken with us and you about it prior. All that can be done now is to try to best preserve the credit affiliates deserve for the links they have to her now.
the old affiliate links will work and i explicitly in that email I sent her referred to NEW hosted galleries she was planning to go up with content shot for me of her.

she took this action today on her own - there was NO reason for affiliates to be drawn into this.