View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 06:42 PM  
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRL
I know. Had the exact same experience as you. I did two cam sites a few years ago. Got nothing but grief and aggravation and ended up saying forget this.

But you have to acknowledge, young girls are just that, young girls. No disprect to Ashley, but to expect a lot of business wisdom from a 22 year old, Mutt, is ridiculous on your part. Come on. 22? Most entrepreneurs don't get all their experience down til their 30's if they started in their 20's.

So I've been there done that and realized not to expect anything back when you help out young girls.
KRL, i really thought this girl was 'different'. There are some girls in this industry who do 'get it'. I've asked other webmasters who work with them, they are few and far between for sure but they do exist - I thought she was one of those girls. And no I wasn't that naive - whenever anybody would roll their eyeballs at me I'd allow that they could be right - only time would tell that.