View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 08:00 PM  
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Head_Hunter
how is this bullshit? He even stated he threw the towel in and asked her to remove this images. No images no content plain in simple. He is on here crying to us what a little spoiled bitchy brat she is but in all sense he is the one fuckin the afillates.

If she is geting nats installed it shows the program aint going no were. So why not sell the chick the frigin content and be done with it. . This is pure bull shit from a afilliates point of view. If he never wanted anything or there is no contract what the fuck is the problem them?

Mutt i never heard nothin but good things about you. This is kinda puzzleing from are end. I know there is more to this story then being posted. I really hope you two can work something out for the sake of the afillates.
dude she is getting new content shot - if she had been at home she could have shot the content already and replaced what isn't hers. but again Ashley doesn't think about her affiliates or anything else.

her original content was shot in 7 days - I am giving her 10 days from now - that's more than enough time to get her content shot and up.

no affiliates will be put out money or traffic on my account.