View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 08:07 PM  
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Head_Hunter
See this is what i dont get man You are bashing her over and over. In the past you been building her up to us for this ? grrhhhh you know what thisaint none of my business. I hope yoou guys/ girls get this worked out and i wish you all the best of luck.
i built her up at one time because I felt she was worth building up - later on when I was on GFY promoting Ashley as her own webmaster and running her own show I did it with a purpose - she loves to see herself written and talked about that way - I thought if she could at least see it there was a shot it could motivate her to be it.

Ashley hasn't done NOTHING - there was a time when she was doing practically nothing - in mid June I spent a week creating step by step tutorials so detailed with screencaps a child could follow along and finally teaching her at least something - basic tasks of updating her site.