View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 09:33 PM  
The Ghost
IslandDollars.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young
After a night of sleep (and most of this morning and afternoon) I have a different take on this situation.

- Mutt offers a hand

- Ashley accepts

- Mutt sees what he thinks is a good girl, who just needs a little guidance and could become big in this industry.

- It wouldn't pay off immediately...but hey how could molding a piece of coal into a diamond hurt. It could pay off long term. "I'm that guy who built that site"...that never hurts.

- Ashley is excited ready to go.

- Mutt does all the grunt work.

- Ashley cheeses it up in front of the camera..."this is exciting"

- Mutt and Ashley sit back and watch the site enjoy some success

- Mutt thinks "OK I've gotten you this far, I've given so much, here take this and learn a little, you gotta do something...can't just collect money and claim you run a site"

- All Mutt wants to see is some sort of hint that Ashley wants to work for what she has gotten, it bugs him how spoiled and lazy this girl is.

- Ashley gets lazy, "I can do what he does, I don't need him, he tells me what to do"

- Mutt bails on her

The Lesson here is Be Grateful Ashley
This man busted his ass for you for months and you fuck him over in the end.

Ok....So I have too much time on my hands. But I've only been up for about 7 hours, all my shit is done and there ain't shit on TV.

This rationale makes definately makes the most sense. Good analysis.
The Ghost is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote