View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 10:21 PM  
Head_Hunter
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerV
you will never understand cause your a anon looking in.. for those of us in the industry for years making a living we understand exactly what went down.

this is where experience helps understand. once you get your ears wet you will one day.

well then please help me and tell me why would someone go thru all this money, time and trouble for nothing in return? Why was there no contract? I just can grasp that concept sorry. Have you done this before Roger?

Is this a standard of way of doing biz now these days? Not tryin to be a dick Roger but the man done built her up and now she went her own way he is tryin to knock her down. Thats the way it looks to me.

You right you been around the block you know your shit with marketing and every thing else but whats palyin out here on gfy dont make sense.

This has been a very interesting thread. Leaves a very sour taste in my mouth for the whole solo girl site thing.

Mutt if everything you say is true hey man learn form the lesson. You made a very bad biz move with doing this. Ashley time to step up to the plate because your ass depends on it now.
Head_Hunter is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote