View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 05:28 PM  
pocketkangaroo
Confirmed User

As someone who promotes a lot of solo girl sites on SE sites, I have a little experience with this niche.

First things first. Why is she advised not to post in this thread? News flash to Ashley, you are now the content, webmaster, and program owner. You are no longer some model who comes to the board and posts a few fan signs, flirts with the guys, and takes off. You are the voice of the program now. No matter who is to blame, people are going to be pissed off. As a business owner, you sometimes have to sit out there in the shit storm and take whats coming to you. It shows clients/affiliates that you are serious about the business. That leads to the next point.

The sheer callous attitude toward affiliates. As the Da Vinci-esque artwork stated, you don't really seem to care. "Hey everyone, spend your weekend switching around links because I didn't really think out a solution". You didn't even look into a solution before telling affiliates to drop links. I find it hard to believe that this was something that just came up the other day.

What it comes down to is the professionalism of the program. The thing with solo girl sites is they come and go quickly. You had an opportunity to be huge based on your early success and the fact that you really did have a look that surfers liked. But the truth is that there are new solo girls coming out everyday. As great as you may convert in the future, it's much easier to send my traffic to a solo girl site that is run by a professional company that won't up and e-mail me one day and say "Oh by the way, change all your links I'm switching to NATS".
pocketkangaroo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote