View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 02:46 PM  
Libertine
sex dwarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream
i've posted my thoughts on gfy from day1 and i'm not stoping being who I am cause some fuckwad like you doesn't like it.

i've supported PILES of people on here too that needed money cause they got hurt or needed it for some emergency.

the way this was presented wasn't cool. sure it's horrible it happened - but when the chips are down you get to know the real person - and king adam let us know what he really thinks about us - we're just cash to him. that's it.

i didn't like that.
It isn't because of what I think, you idiot. Nor is it about you, and about the "PILES of people" you supported.

This would be a good time for you to just shut your bloated ego the fuck up for once, and quietly step back. Making drama out of this is a disgustingly egocentric thing to do. Someone is seriously injured right now, and may even die or be handicapped for life.
That should be a big fucking clue for you that this is serious, and not a good moment to go attention whoring.