View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 05:04 PM  
Joan
Confirmed User

I know that just nudity is not CP. I have sent them links to images of YOUNG girls spreading their vagina wide open. Images of close ups of their vagina and asshole. And the girl was 12-14 at best.

I don't know why they would cop out, that's what I'm asking. Anytime I would ask visa e-mail it would never get a response.

If a totally nude prepubescent girl spreading her vagina open with both hands is not CP, please show me what is. That's all I'm asking here.

Aly, thank you for jumping in for me due to my being a little late.

If the ASACP CP hotline person receives a report with what you described, it should have been reported to law enforcement. However, if by the time ASACP reviewed this report (which is usually within a few hours), pictures could have been changed. We have seen that these 'child modeling' sites (and I use this term vert loosely) have been continuing to push the envelope.

If you still have the URL, please send it to directly to [email protected] and we will check it out again.