View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 10:49 AM  
Joan
Confirmed User

'Also, regarding the 4th question posed to Joan about the Board or Advisory Council only having members from the LA scene, I have to disagree as I am a long time member of this industry, an active member of the ASACP Advisory Council and am based out of Colorado. I either fly in or call in to attend meetings and like the work very much. The closest I have been to the LA scene in terms of living was San Diego.'

Scott I am sorry, I thought they asked from mainstream. Also, thank you for flying to the AC meetings on your own money; this demonstrates a true committment!

PS. Scott is another AC member I speak with a lot. I really appreciate his understanding of traffic/marketing and what is happening in both the industry and mainstream. Remember, this is not my area of expertise, I am an Association Executive. In fact, more trivia about me. I am a card-carrying member of the American Society of Association Executives.