View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 11:17 PM  
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Location: PlanetEarth MyBoardRank: GerbilMaster My-Penis-Size: extralarge MyWeapon: Computer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamageX
So we have one person saying they do better and another saying they do worse. One of them is running them in his sig. Obviously the owners will be in here soon to tell me not to take your word for it, but to try them out for myself.
what exactly do you want ? i cant give my opinion ? are you calling me a liar ? are you saying 2 people cant have 2 different results ??

What do you think a sponsor is going to tell you " take the other guys word for it and dont promote us " of course they are going to ask you to try and compare because thats the only way to tell isnt it..

Instead of being a dick about it you could simply ask for opinions instead of jumping the gun and assuming the worst because of 1 comment..

Maybe you should use more to judge a company than one response by one person.. and take the time to read what people have written..