View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 01:01 AM  
Aly
President, ePufferProfits

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyTheBear
i'll be perfectly honest . when i read the same thing i was a little peeved ( not much experience in the cam programs ) but you know what it all boils down to is $$$$$ , not how long the cookie lasts, Regardless of how they track customers the end result is a higher payout than with other cam programs in the same spot.. the proof is in the pudding with this one..
AGREED! That's how I always encourage people to look at different program options. Try different prgrams and see which ones do best for YOU. Most program payout structures are variations of a similar equation... They have to be or they A: won't make enough money to offer competitive affiliate payouts and stay in business or B: won't stay in business because they won't make enough money to offer competitive payouts... ;)

If you have the time to play Nancy Drew and discover all the ways some programs are screwing you, go for it! (I genuinely and respectfully mean that! I loved Nancy Drew...) But the vast majority would be better served by experimenting with direct and personal results.

Aly's ICQ: 51504163 . Aly's Email: [email protected]
Aly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook