GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Announcements (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   VivThomas.com expands VTCash affiliate program (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1009758)

NickSpillum 02-10-2011 06:19 AM

VivThomas.com expands VTCash affiliate program

Hires new affiliate manager

Kris Comen was selected out of many other candidates to head up the expansion of VivThomas.com's affiliate program. VTCash has been live for four years but hasn't had a captain at the helm and we're really excited that Kris is taking it on and thrusting VTCash into a bright and shiny future for VivThomas.com AND for all our affiliates.

"The content was just incredible and I couldn't let this opportunity pass me by", noted Kris. "I'm looking to double the turnover of the program within twelve months by making the Viv Thomas content much more available to scores of affiliates. We are starting with a fresh new design for the site and will be implementing a host of great new tools to make it as easy as possible for our affiliates to sell."

"I know that our affiliates will be happy with this move and I welcome all the new people that Kris is going to sign up," Viv commented. Kris has been working since the 1 Feb and is well on his way to creating VTCash as one of the top new affiliate programs in the online adult industry.

TeenCat 02-10-2011 07:04 AM

congrats and wish best to both sides :thumbsup

Kris 02-10-2011 01:02 PM

thanks. I'm really excited about the potential and direction of VTCash. The content is definitely top notch and results in a high member retention.

if anyone needs any help setting up an account with VTCash or promotion, just let me know!

SCOOTER 02-11-2011 11:16 AM

Congrats Kris.

jaiko 02-11-2011 11:29 AM

bump

very interested. where to send some application papers and ETC??

NALEM 02-14-2011 05:48 AM

Congrat Kris

Sunlover 03-20-2011 08:25 AM

Suggestion for finding your webmaster program

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kris (Post 17906804)
thanks. I'm really excited about the potential and direction of VTCash. The content is definitely top notch and results in a high member retention.

if anyone needs any help setting up an account with or promotion, just let me know!

Kris - a modest suggestion: put a link on the Viv landing page entitled "Webmasters" or some such. Its impossible to find you - I had use google searches, and that is not the way to make it easy for us to sell your product.
Thanks,
Sunlover

NickSpillum 04-15-2011 12:17 AM

Webmaster link

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunlover (Post 17992099)
Kris - a modest suggestion: put a link on the Viv landing page entitled "Webmasters" or some such. Its impossible to find you - I had use google searches, and that is not the way to make it easy for us to sell your product.
Thanks,
Sunlover

Hey Sunlover, there has always been a "webmasters" link on our home page - check it out (right at the bottom).

LeRoy 04-18-2011 11:27 AM

Congrats on the new gig dude!