GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Services (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Tech Social Media Marketing (10+ Years Working w/ High Profile Entertainers/Brands) (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1202443)

aviolante 06-15-2016 09:13 AM

Social Media Marketing (10+ Years Working w/ High Profile Entertainers/Brands)

Hi guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself and my services. My name is Anthony, I have over 10 years of experience managing online marketing for some high profile entertainers in the music industry. I've spent the last 4 in the adult entertainment field. My specialties include...
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Graphic Design
  • Branding
  • E-Commerce
  • Fan Engagement/Direct-To-Consumer Strategy
  • Web Design/Development.
  • And much more!

As of 2013, I've managed digital marketing for Alexis Texas, AJ Applegate, Lisa Ann, Cherokee D'Ass, Industry Invaders, Julie Cash, Ryan Conner and a few others. I also co-founded Blond Panda which is a direct-to-consumer/marketing platform that was nominated for XBIZ's "Innovative Web Product of The Year" last year. You can check out my experience/skills at my website.

I'm looking to work with a major studio hopefully in the near future.

celandina 06-15-2016 09:27 AM

Sorry, I am NOT a major studio, so that ( I guess) leaves me out :upsidedow

aviolante 06-15-2016 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 20965234)
Sorry, I am NOT a major studio, so that ( I guess) leaves me out :upsidedow

Sorry, I should re-word that. I am looking to work with individuals, small studios, major studios, niche studios, etc.

celandina 06-16-2016 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aviolante (Post 20965771)
Sorry, I should re-word that. I am looking to work with individuals, small studios, major studios, niche studios, etc.

OK that makes it more interesting.

Here is my situation. I have recently replaced my longstanding programmers ( lazy geeks) and have hired (from GFY ) a company for a brand new website with a brand new domain name ( the content is soft lesbian sub/dom erotica)...the site went live this week. It has "0" traffic. I am now going with all the "Googles" etc... To get listed yada yada.... The same company is now rebuilding my old site ( from scratch) to launch by the end of August. This site is well established with long feature films of same genre.

The plan is, once the old site is rebuilt to corss link it ( via clickable banners) to each other...the differnce in content is ONLY the running time of the content.

Now, I have folks who ulpload clips to tubes, who posts on various forums and have an tumbler ( run independently) with about 10 K followers...

But nothing else... So once my old/new site is launched I want to increase both sites profile..and of course convertible traffic.

...so anything in your expertise which can help ??