GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Interviewing models (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1211680)

ironwebmaster 08-11-2016 02:44 PM

Interviewing models

Anyone interested in a mutually beneficial agreement for Cam oriented content, pls don't hesitate to get in touch.

Just published new interview with divadomme fetish cam girl: http://www.livecamsexpert.com/interv...rix-divadomme/

Peace,

NatalieK 08-11-2016 03:14 PM

Not sure what you're after?

I'm a cam model, want to skype me?

x

j3rkules 08-11-2016 03:38 PM

There are not many cam models on here. Check out the twitter for cam models and contact them, plus there are models forums where you can ask them.

ironwebmaster 08-11-2016 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerkules (Post 21096391)
There are not many cam models on here. Check out the twitter for cam models and contact them, plus there are models forums where you can ask them.

Ty for your input. I'm using twitter already actually. This post was meant to attract anyone with a similar business model to mine.. I hope for random suggestions/tips/proposals etc

Ricardo4r 08-11-2016 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironwebmaster (Post 21096268)
Anyone interested in a mutually beneficial agreement for Cam oriented content, pls don't hesitate to get in touch.

Just published new interview with divadomme fetish cam girl: Interview with Fetish Dominatrix Divadomme - Livecamsexpert

Peace,

Hit Me up lets talk biz with Cams.com!

AMDWarrior 08-11-2016 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 21096346)
Not sure what you're after?

I'm a cam model, want to skype me?

x

She's a skank, don't waste your time

Paul Markham 08-12-2016 02:05 AM

I've been doing these live for decades.

If it's only script get the models to fill in a questionnaire and edit it. With their written permission.

If it's live you can have some great content dep[ending on the interviewer. It can be done on Skype video with the girl recording herself.

Paul Markham 08-12-2016 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironwebmaster (Post 21096403)
Ty for your input. I'm using twitter already actually. This post was meant to attract anyone with a similar business model to mine.. I hope for random suggestions/tips/proposals etc

Has to be video. The value of a video over text doesn't need to be explained. The model and interviewer have to have contact prior to the interview to set out questions, styles, boundaries. There are a set number of questions that need to be asked, from there it has to be personal. To keep it topical they must not start to repeat the same old questions/answers after the introductions are over.

ironwebmaster 08-12-2016 02:19 AM

I like the idea Paul. I will def look into this! Maybe I'll have to take them to private :2 cents:

NatalieK 08-12-2016 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMDWarrior (Post 21096661)
She's a skank, don't waste your time

you're a nasty fucker so who wants to listen to you? Besides, i'm the same as any other model here on GFY or in the business. You're in the adult business you complete twat.

Stop trolling business threads or be banned for trying to harm business opportunities.

What business are you bringing ironwebmaster? Well then... GFY :321GFY

Paul Markham 08-12-2016 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironwebmaster (Post 21097051)
I like the idea Paul. I will def look into this! Maybe I'll have to take them to private :2 cents:

PM me if you want some help.

Best to do this on Skype away from work. go for the independent girls who want promotion. Do it on a basis they can use it on FB and Vimeo. Or put a link to them on your site.

ilnjscb 08-12-2016 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21097126)
PM me if you want some help.

Best to do this on Skype away from work. go for the independent girls who want promotion. Do it on a basis they can use it on FB and Vimeo. Or put a link to them on your site.

Pretty much - also try stripperweb.

Sasha Green 08-12-2016 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironwebmaster (Post 21096268)

Just published new interview with divadomme fetish cam girl: Interview with Fetish Dominatrix Divadomme - Livecamsexpert

Peace,

Hi there! You can make a thread in the Affiliates section of the ModelCentro Community - I'm sure, you'll find many models interested in this offer there :thumbsup

CurrentlySober 08-12-2016 06:59 AM

Heres an idea that would make you a small fortune. Do the interviews via skype as suggested, and have them use the camera on the note book to film themselves from the waist up while doing the interview...

The clever part is that you would interview them while they were are sat on and using the toilet, so as you can see the facial expressions as they 'express themselves'

Amplify the grunts and groans and sound of the splashing in the toilet and, as they say, 'You'd be golden'...

Not only would the interviews contain no nudity, and therefore suitable for youtube, this would INSTANTLY go viral as you show the 'unshown' side of the worlds favourite camgirls !

Thank me later :thumbsup

_Richard_ 08-12-2016 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CurrentlySober (Post 21097417)
Heres an idea that would make you a small fortune. Do the interviews via skype as suggested, and have them use the camera on the note book to film themselves from the waist up while doing the interview...

The clever part is that you would interview them while they were are sat on and using the toilet, so as you can see the facial expressions as they 'express themselves'

Amplify the grunts and groans and sound of the splashing in the toilet and, as they say, 'You'd be golden'...

Not only would the interviews contain no nudity, and therefore suitable for youtube, this would INSTANTLY go viral as you show the 'unshown' side of the worlds favourite camgirls !

https://media0.giphy.com/media/DoLXAu9lWyxlS/200.gif

ironwebmaster 08-29-2016 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha Green (Post 21097327)
Hi there! You can make a thread in the Affiliates section of the ModelCentro Community - I'm sure, you'll find many models interested in this offer there :thumbsup

Thanks for the tip! Will check that out.

Jim_Gunn 08-30-2016 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CurrentlySober (Post 21097417)

How many years have you been running this lame schtick at this point?

CurrentlySober 08-30-2016 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim_Gunn (Post 21133399)
How many years have you been running this lame schtick at this point?

Longer than you have been a member of GFY :upsidedow At least I'm consistent :2 cents:

NatalieK 08-30-2016 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironwebmaster (Post 21131974)
Thanks for the tip! Will check that out.

shall see you there soon :) xx

Paul Markham 08-30-2016 11:01 PM

IMO interviewing models would be a winner on Youtube and promote their sites and careers.

The interviews have to be done by someone with the talent to bring out the best in a person. Prior to the interview, the model has to have a form about what she/he is comfortable to talk about and a list of questions.

Setting need to be different and the ultimate aim is to bring out both the public and privarte side of the interviewee. Even if both are fake.