GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Do you support the mass migration? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1305399)

Spunky 11-04-2018 12:40 AM

Do you support the mass migration?

So thousands of migrants are going to try to enter the USA. Trumpster is going to stop the progress with the military. It's going to be one challenge that Trump can't stop. I hope he doesn't guide them to my homeland :mad:

PS
Mr Pheer loves Mandingo

Matt 26z 11-04-2018 12:59 AM

They are invaders taking part in unconventional warfare based on financial looting of the system rather than organized violence.

People need to wake up and realize this. They could VERY EASILY be stopped now and for the foreseeable future if our military shot just one wave of them down.

astronaut x 11-04-2018 01:00 AM

They still got a long way to go. The size is less than half it was when it was the largest.
They have done this for several years now. This is being highly politicized. I don't think Trump came out too well after the separations. Its not going to look great shooting people trying to apply for amnesty. I think you will see similar numbers like previous years where very few will actually get amnesty. Which was previously all handled without a military.

Spunky 11-04-2018 01:05 AM

What can you do though? the people will continue to try. set up all the barb wire you want, they will be your neighbour breaking into your home and robbing the system

astronaut x 11-04-2018 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spunky (Post 22361074)
What can you do though? the people will continue to try. set up all the barb wire you want, they will be your neighbour breaking into your home and robbing the system

In a month or so ... or whenever they get here. They will setup some tents. Process some people and turn the rest away.

Meanwhile... since Trump, its going to be a media circus. Trump's latest reality show.

Paul Markham 11-04-2018 02:32 AM

Look to Europe for what happens. Let this lot in and more will be marching. Just the same as the trickle that's been going on for years, only now it will be a constant flood.

CaptainHowdy 11-04-2018 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spunky (Post 22361071)
PS
Mr Pheer loves Mandingo

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh . . .

iceboi 11-04-2018 07:58 AM

No, ironically, the people who oppose it the most are legal migrants...they spent years doing it the legal way and these people in the caravan think they have special privileges to just walk in.

Just take a look at Europe... Paris is no longer the incredible tourist destination it once was, the streets are over riddled with illegal aliens who rape local women, fight local police and rob the local men.There are literally "no go zone" where they tell the local women not to go to prevent them from getting raped.

In Sweden, police tell the females to dress differently so they don't get raped. Imagine, people come into your country and force a change in your way of life. The authorities are a bunch of beta males for letting their women and girls get raped and doing nothing about it.

onwebcam 11-04-2018 08:05 AM

A large group of people attempting to cross a border waving the flag of their country use to be known as WAR.

beerptrol 11-04-2018 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spunky (Post 22361074)
they will be your neighbour breaking into your home and robbing the system

You just described most of the alt right white trash

Less than 60 of that caravan will be busted trying to cross illegally. Chump has made it clear he's doing everything he can to slow or stop brown and blacks from getting in legally

Instead of sending more people to help process them, he's sending troops and building tent cities to hold them which will cost the taxpayers more money

onwebcam 11-04-2018 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22361158)

Less than 60 of that caravan will be busted trying to cross illegally. Chump has made it clear he's doing everything he can to slow or stop brown and blacks from getting in legally

The Supreme Court has upheld his immigration policies and when did breaking and entering become "legal"

Paul Markham 11-04-2018 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22361158)

Why are you in favour of allowing unskilled and non working illegal migrants to cross a border.

Bladewire 11-04-2018 08:18 AM

Obama sent troops to the border when a caravan came to the border. No drama happened.

Trump and his supporters want drama & death.

beerptrol 11-04-2018 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22361161)
Why are you in favour of allowing unskilled and non working illegal migrants to cross a border.

Why don't you live in your country of birth? And where did I say I was in favor of illegals entering in that statement! You don't care enough to live in your own country, so mind your own business you non american.

onwebcam 11-04-2018 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22361163)
Obama sent troops to the border when a caravan came to the border. No drama happened.

Trump and his supporters want drama & death.

So you didn't bitch and moan about it then but are now? Who wants death and drama again?

JSWENSON 11-04-2018 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt 26z (Post 22361072)
They are invaders taking part in unconventional warfare based on financial looting of the system rather than organized violence.

People need to wake up and realize this. They could VERY EASILY be stopped now and for the foreseeable future if our military shot just one wave of them down.

I had seriously forgotten just how fucking stupid you are. 5 seconds back and I know why your name stuck in my brain all these years.

JSWENSON 11-04-2018 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22361161)

Why are you still alive?

Paul Markham 11-04-2018 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22361164)
Why don't you live in your country of birth? And where did I say I was in favor of illegals entering in that statement! You don't care enough to live in your own country, so mind your own business you non american.

I migrated bring jobs to my new home. I went through the necessary migration rules. Ran a company and employed people that Czech people could not run. Paid a lot in taxes for myself and employees.

Why are you against Trump stopping migrants?

Europe is suffering from mass migration, the US is suffering and that's a fact.

DukeSkywalker 11-04-2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

So thousands of migrants are going to try to enter the USA. Trumpster is going to stop the progress with the military. It's going to be one challenge that Trump can't stop. I hope he doesn't guide them to my homeland :mad:

PS
Mr Pheer loves Mandingo

Fuck no.

Paul Markham 11-05-2018 01:39 AM

Make a financial case for the benefits of allowing 100,000 illegal migrants into the US.

k0nr4d 11-05-2018 02:00 AM

IMHO If you have an organised group of thousands of people trying to force your border at once, then it's no longer migrants - it's an invasion and should be dealt with as such.

NewNick 11-05-2018 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt 26z (Post 22361072)

I know right. The largest economy in the world, a population of 300m people, invaded by 7000 hungry refugees. The US does not stand a chance against the invaders.

:1orglaugh

NewNick 11-05-2018 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22361183)
I migrated bring jobs to my new home. I went through the necessary migration rules. Ran a company and employed people that Czech people could not run. Paid a lot in taxes for myself and employees.

Ok thats nice Paul and there might even be some truth in it.

So what makes you think that you are so fucking superior that you alone can contribute to the country that you migrated to ?

What makes you automatically assume that these people who are so desperate to make a better life for themselves and their children are unable to become an economic asset to the US ?

NewNick 11-05-2018 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22361558)
Make a financial case for the benefits of allowing 100,000 illegal migrants into the US.

Very simple indeed Paul.

The US needs the labour.

pimpmaster9000 11-05-2018 04:27 AM

Quote:

Why are you against Trump stopping migrants?

Europe is suffering from mass migration, the US is suffering and that's a fact.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

dude you are the definition of low skilled migrant...what the fuck do you mean checz people could not run the company? anybody could do better than you did LOL

you are literally a migrant button presser...a human tripod...I bet 90% of those migrants could take better photos than you did on their very first try...

Mr Pheer 11-05-2018 05:00 AM

Quote:

So thousands of migrants are going to try to enter the USA. Think I can get one to come to Canada and help me push this hemorrhoid back in?

:helpme:Oh crap

BaldBastard 11-05-2018 05:37 AM

Where has it been said these people are all low skilled? or is that just concluded because their brown skins? I'd guess they would represent the same skills base as a truly random group of the same amount America born people, you don't exactly get other countries clambering to replicate the American education system...

Do the Aussie thing, pick them all up, fly them to Puerto Rico and say .. welcome to America, there's got to be a shit load of reconstruction going on there.

Seriously though maybe the USA needs to try and get along a little better with Mexico, like if as a country you can't fix the America, Mexican relationship, you have absolutely no fucking chance in places like Iran and Afghanistan.... the caravan more than anything is a "fuck you" sent from Mexico.

CaptainHowdy 11-05-2018 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Pheer (Post 22361614)
:helpme:Oh crap

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh . . .

Paul Markham 11-05-2018 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewNick (Post 22361589)
I know right. The largest economy in the world, a population of 300m people, invaded by 7000 hungry refugees. The US does not stand a chance against the invaders.

:1orglaugh

This isn't a one off it's testing your will to resist. If this caravan gets through there will be more caravans.

Illegal immigrant population of the United States. Added to those already there.

Paul Markham 11-05-2018 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewNick (Post 22361591)
Ok thats nice Paul and there might even be some truth in it.

So what makes you think that you are so fucking superior that you alone can contribute to the country that you migrated to ?

What makes you automatically assume that these people who are so desperate to make a better life for themselves and their children are unable to become an economic asset to the US ?

Nothing makes me superior to many others who took the official route and passed all the required rules for migration.

I suggest you educate yourself on the economic impact. Economic impact of illegal immigrants in the United States.

Quote:

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to the United States

At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664. The total cost of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling. In 2013, FAIR estimated the total cost to be approximately $113 billion. So, in under four years, the cost has risen nearly $3 billion. This is a disturbing and unsustainable trend. The sections below will break down and further explain these numbers at the federal, state, and local levels.
I feel that the figure is under estimated. Taking into account the cost of educating, health, housing, policing, the effect of lower wages, etc.

Rochard 11-05-2018 07:19 AM

Quote:

So thousands of migrants are going to try to enter the USA.

So, basically a Tuesday. Or any other day of the week.

Quote:

Trumpster is going to stop the progress with the military.

The military cannot do anything. It is against the law for them to take any kind of action. Right now they are laying barbed wire down. Because, you know, that will stop everyone in this caravan from walking up to customs and asking to fill out a form.

Paul Markham 11-05-2018 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 22361626)
Where has it been said these people are all low skilled? or is that just concluded because their brown skins? I'd guess they would represent the same skills base as a truly random group of the same amount America born people, you don't exactly get other countries clambering to replicate the American education system...

Do the Aussie thing, pick them all up, fly them to Puerto Rico and say .. welcome to America, there's got to be a shit load of reconstruction going on there.

Seriously though maybe the USA needs to try and get along a little better with Mexico, like if as a country you can't fix the America, Mexican relationship, you have absolutely no fucking chance in places like Iran and Afghanistan.... the caravan more than anything is a "fuck you" sent from Mexico.

Educated, high skilled can apply for a visa and green card. Illegal migrants can't.

Americans with low skills are an American problem, deal with that before adding to it.

Paul Markham 11-05-2018 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewNick (Post 22361596)
Very simple indeed Paul.

The US needs the labour.

So why have wages flat lined for decades?

Quote:

The US Bureau of Labor Statistics has a second measure of unemployment that includes workers who have been discouraged and out of the labor force for less than one year. This rate of unemployment is 8.2 percent, double the 4.1 percent reported rate.

The US government no longer tracks unemployment among discouraged workers who have been out of the work force for more than one year. However, John Williams of shadowstats.com continues to estimate this rate and places it at 22 or 23 percent, a far cry from 4.1 percent.
I can forgive you for your mistakes. Seeing how the $billionaires make sure you don't get the real news. Getting Americans back to work in jobs that pay better is good for your economy. But bad for $billionaires.

onwebcam 11-05-2018 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSWENSON (Post 22361182)
Why are you still alive?

Oh look a liberal being the shinning example of peace, love and acceptance of others.

celandina 11-05-2018 09:36 AM

https://maccabeesociety.com/wp-conte...7/image-4.jpeg

dyna mo 11-05-2018 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22361680)
So, basically a Tuesday. Or any other day of the week.

The military cannot do anything. It is against the law for them to take any kind of action. Right now they are laying barbed wire down. Because, you know, that will stop everyone in this caravan from walking up to customs and asking to fill out a form.

you are not aware that the National Guard is part of the USA military?

Rochard 11-05-2018 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 22361772)
you are not aware that the National Guard is part of the USA military?

When I was in the Marines, we never considered the National Guard or Coast Guard as military branches. These days they still do not fall under the DOD, but instead the Department Of Homeland Security. They can be federalized, and National Guard troops have been sent into combat zones. I have a friend in the National Guard who is in Afghanistan today.

Correct me if I am wrong.... The Coast Guard does in fact handle immigration issues, although only at sea. The Coast Guard is more of law enforcement than military. The National Guard cannot, however.

I understand why we have such laws - to prevent exactly what is happening right now. Donald ordered troops to the border ONLY for political reasons. US troops should not be used for political purposes.

Paul Markham 11-05-2018 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22361680)

What would you suggest they do to stop illegal migration?

Paul Markham 11-05-2018 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22361793)
Correct me if I am wrong.... The Coast Guard does in fact handle immigration issues, although only at sea. The Coast Guard is more of law enforcement than military. The National Guard cannot, however.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I recall times when the National Guard were used to police in America. Even to the extent of killing people.

America is being tested in an area it has so far failed every time. This time it's a mass test. A column of approximately 4,000 people are approaching the border. Let them in and the column becomes what it did in Europe. A constant stream of migrants.

So they claim they are fleeing violence in their home country and claim asylum. That's a claim millions can make, so there's a process they have to go through to prove they personally were being subjected to violence back home. They need a passport, proof that they will be arrested on return, need to be with their family, etc.

Fleeing poverty isn't good a enough reason to claim asylum. Otherwise most of Southern America has a right to walk into the USA. Along with most of the world.

BaldBastard 11-05-2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22361687)
Educated, high skilled can apply for a visa and green card. Illegal migrants can't.

So your saying those that escape war torn countries are only the uneducated, because the educated know if they wait there and further expose themselves to the risks, the processing time has to be less than 3-4 years

see it doesn't add up because refuges are normally escaping in haste

In no way can the USA allow a group this large just to walk in, but its a situation that needs to be delicately handled, not started with mismanagement by sending in 7000 troops.

7000 extra to process them all over night maybe, or even better just have the USA get along better with Mexico so they deal with these problems before they reach the USA.

Paul Markham 11-06-2018 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 22361917)
So your saying those that escape war torn countries are only the uneducated, because the educated know if they wait there and further expose themselves to the risks, the processing time has to be less than 3-4 years

see it doesn't add up because refuges are normally escaping in haste

In no way can the USA allow a group this large just to walk in, but its a situation that needs to be delicately handled, not started with mismanagement by sending in 7000 troops.

7000 extra to process them all over night maybe, or even better just have the USA get along better with Mexico so they deal with these problems before they reach the USA.

So when they get to the border they can apply for asylum. That's the border of the first safe country they arrive in. Not the one that will give them the most money.

Claiming asylum and getting it are two different things. Those escaping persecution must establish that persecution exists. Race. Religion. Nationality. Membership in a particular social group (Most LGBTQ individuals who apply for asylum qualify under this category), Political opinion. Escaping poverty isn't good enough. Single males of working age would have to bring proof they were being personally persecuted. It's not up to the US to establish it.

Quote:

Asylum applicants don't qualify for a work permit until their case is won or 180 days have passed with no decision. Under U.S. immigration laws, only certain immigrants are allowed to work, usually after they apply for a work permit called an Employment Authorization Document (or EAD).
Quote:

Are asylum-seekers eligible for benefits such as SNAP/Food Stamps & Medicaid? In general, asylum seekers are not eligible for federally funded benefits until they receive asylum. Eligibility for state funded programs varies by state.
I suggest everyone reads this last one. Frequently Asked Questions for Asylum Seekers.

NewNick 11-06-2018 04:19 AM

Quote:

I migrated bring jobs to my new home. .

Fuck off Markham, you migrated so that you could take photos of naked girls cheaper than you could in the UK.

You are an economic migrant, and the most unpleasant hypocrite. You are also a drain on your adopted country.

You are a citizen of a perfectly stable country with a decent standard of living, you were not hungry, you were not persecuted. You chose to go and live in a low cost country for one reason only - so that you could make more money than you would in the UK because the girls were cheap and plentiful.

The starving people in the caravan are WALKING hundreds of miles with their children in the hope of a better life. You miserable OLD TWAT.

What a fucking hypocrite.

itx 11-06-2018 04:31 AM

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22361607)
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

dude you are the definition of low skilled migrant...what the fuck do you mean checz people could not run the company? anybody could do better than you did LOL

you are literally a migrant button presser...a human tripod...I bet 90% of those migrants could take better photos than you did on their very first try...

Paul Markham 11-06-2018 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewNick (Post 22362291)
Fuck off Markham, you migrated so that you could take photos of naked girls cheaper than you could in the UK.

You are an economic migrant, and the most unpleasant hypocrite. You are also a drain on your adopted country.

You are a citizen of a perfectly stable country with a decent standard of living, you were not hungry, you were not persecuted. You chose to go and live in a low cost country for one reason only - so that you could make more money than you would in the UK because the girls were cheap and plentiful.

The starving people in the caravan are WALKING hundreds of miles with their children in the hope of a better life. You miserable OLD TWAT.

What a fucking hypocrite.

You talk out of your ass. I'm in favour of regulated migration.

However if you're for unregulated migration. I close border control at the Mexico/US borders. And all other border controls.

Bladewire 11-06-2018 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22362419)
You talk out of your ass. I'm in favour of regulated migration.

Nobody is for unregulated migration.

So you're in favor of blacks & Muslims migrating to your town as long as it's regulated right? 20 high quality, skilled, wealthy blacks & Muslims a month.

ANAL PASTE 11-06-2018 09:02 AM

We always had mass migration in the US. Irish, Italians, Russian Jews etc. Its not like they moved here because everything was peachy back home and they wanted to see the Hudson Bay and make few selfies. Fucking Trump wants more immigrants from Norway not Haiti :1orglaugh:1orglaugh What kind of idiot would move from a country which constantly ranks in top 3 counties of the world to live in to the US? Of course during 1930's depressions tons of Norwegians moved to US, but only because life sucked back than. Now days? Zeero .

Paul Markham 11-06-2018 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22362424)
Nobody is for unregulated migration.

So you're in favor of blacks & Muslims migrating to your town as long as it's regulated right? 20 high quality, skilled, wealthy blacks & Muslims a month.

Yes. My opposition isn't based on race. It's based on what they bring to the table.

My opposition to unregulated migration is what happens now with 1,000s walking across the borders, unregulated, unchecked and needing money very fast. That applies to every colour.

Are you saying any caravan of migrants should be allowed in with minimal checks or only Brown and Black migrants?

Paul Markham 11-06-2018 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANAL PASTE (Post 22362438)
We always had mass migration in the US. Irish, Italians, Russian Jews etc. Its not like they moved here because everything was peachy back home and they wanted to see the Hudson Bay and make few selfies. Fucking Trump wants more immigrants from Norway not Haiti :1orglaugh:1orglaugh What kind of idiot would move from a country which constantly ranks in top 3 counties of the world to live in to the US? Of course during 1930's depressions tons of Norwegians moved to US, but only because life sucked back than. Now days? Zeero .

Are you comparing legal migrants to illegal migrants? Why?

Trump wants more rich, qualified, skilled migrants. He's not anti migration.

Rochard 11-06-2018 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22361798)
What would you suggest they do to stop illegal migration?

If I was in charge.... We would continue what we are going, although if someone is caught in the United States illegally they would be arrested and thrown in prison. First offense, one year. Second offense, two years, third offense, four years.... And then fines on top of it.

The Republicans are making it out so that illegal immigration is surging and it's a huge, massive wave. It's not. In fact, illegal immigration has been down.

Rochard 11-06-2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22361816)
Correct me if I'm wrong. I recall times when the National Guard were used to police in America. Even to the extent of killing people.

And this is exactly why we have such laws, and why such laws need to remain in place. Politicians should not be allowed to order the US Military into action locally inside of the US for political reasons, which is exactly what is happening right now.