GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Recent bullshit drama. - explained in detail (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=948460)

pr0 01-14-2010 11:20 PM

Recent bullshit drama. - explained in detail

I have no fear of Nysus hiring a lawyer for "defimation", & he's already broken the contract so here goes.

Around the end of November Nysus was looking for someone to have a large network of sites setup, lets say 200. I told him I didn't know anyone to do it, but he pressed on for several weeks & finally asked if I would do it for him.

I asked one of my "contractors" if he worked with gay content, he said yes....I put him on the job. I let Nysus know up front, that all of the $ he sent me would go directly to paying this "employee/contractor" to do the work & that as a favor, when the network was finished being setup, I would instruct my contractor on proper interlinking.

Now in the mean time, Nysus claimed this network was being setup for a long term goal, & we would work out details between him & the worker, on a profit sharing deal. Since the few k he was paying wasn't worth setting up that many unique sites.

Around 8 days into the project Nysus started hitting up my worker, screaming, in long drawn out messages about his disapproval of how much work had been done etc. He also then disclosed that he would no longer be interested in a profit sharing model with my worker. Then he disclosed several other key points of the contract to the worker, and talked shit about me personally, in several e-mails, before the deadline of the contract was even close.

The employee stopped working, then i stepped in & said I would try to fit this job into my busy schedule. About 4 days into that, Nysus started screaming at me. That stuff wasn't finished up to his acceptable terms.
Needless to say his need to run his mouth, got himself into trouble. I offered Nysus half of his $ back, for work not being completed.

I noticed none of the people running their mouth here operate a business. And that's probably because I either do biz with you, or probably will in the future. I have a 10 year record of never once fucking someone over, never once stealing from anyone. And in 2004 when I was sick, & donated $....i paid everyone back.

So to the Nay-sayers....lemme make this clear.....go fuck yourself, I've officially explained my half....as far as I'm concerned, Nysus has now cost me $1,000 in time & bullshit. He will never receive a dime. And if that means you'll never do business with me. So be it.

I don't have the time to post on this board anymore. If you have something you'd like to discuss with me, i suggest ICQ @ 440-887. I will not be responding to any more board drama.

Ayla_SquareTurtle 01-14-2010 11:22 PM

Don't hate me for saying sig spot?

JD 01-14-2010 11:23 PM

annnnnnnnnnnnnd siggus maximus!

X37375787 01-14-2010 11:25 PM

No sig here.

Iron Fist 01-14-2010 11:29 PM

Good times. Next!

sandman! 01-14-2010 11:31 PM

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thum bsup

CYF 01-14-2010 11:33 PM

sig spot

dav3 01-14-2010 11:35 PM

http://i38.tinypic.com/27yomlc.jpg

woj 01-14-2010 11:36 PM

:):):):):):)

Roald 01-14-2010 11:36 PM

So your lawyer approved this post?

JamesK 01-14-2010 11:37 PM

good parking spot

Barefootsies 01-14-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYF (Post 16748248)
sig spot

WiredGuy 01-14-2010 11:37 PM

Sig spottus maximus.
WG

Deej 01-14-2010 11:38 PM

i woke up for this?

JFK 01-14-2010 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayla_SquareTurtle (Post 16748227)
Don't hate me for saying sig spot?

it will be taken under advisement:Oh crap

pr0 01-14-2010 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roald (Post 16748255)
So your lawyer approved this post?

I don't have any need for a lawyer at this point :2 cents:

Since his original post about 15 major companies & their workers hit me up explaining that Nysus not only wasn't in the adult business, but that he had major mental issues. Which would explain the big drawn out messages that bordered on insane.

Going after him would literally be like going after a mental patient....as he in fact is. And in order for him to prove defamation, he'd have to not in fact be a "mental patient" which he is.

He was planning on leaving adult, he just wanted one last hooray on the way out.

I'll be here for the next 10 years, & he'll be gone. Case closed :2 cents:

AsianDivaGirlsWebDude 01-14-2010 11:43 PM

http://www.letitiadean.co.uk/_images...%20On%20TV.JPG

ADG

LeRoy 01-14-2010 11:43 PM

Siga potamus :thumbsup

theking 01-14-2010 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr0 (Post 16748268)

Since his original post about 15 major companies & their workers hit me up explaining that Nysus not only wasn't in the adult business, but that he had major mental issues. Which would explain the big drawn out messages that bordered on insane.

Going after him would literally be like going after a mental patient....as he in fact is. And in order for him to prove defamation, he'd have to not in fact be a "mental patient" which he is.

He was planning on leaving adult, he just wanted one last hooray on the way out.

I'll be here for the next 10 years, & he'll be gone. Case closed :2 cents:

What is the name of the hospital where he is a patient? Or what is the name of the doctor that is treating him?

pr0 01-14-2010 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theking (Post 16748290)
What is the name of the hospital where he is a patient?

Sorry I'm not privy to his doctors names. I just know from his close friends that he see's them & has always had these "I'm leaving the business & so & so fucked me" outbursts before.

quiet 01-14-2010 11:59 PM

you would have to be a complete tard to no see how fucked up that guy is.

Thurbs 01-15-2010 12:46 AM

pr0 - drop me an email at some point please

papill0n 01-15-2010 01:04 AM

so what your saying is you took advantage of someone you knew was not well?

you havent delivered and somehow he's to blame?

pocketkangaroo 01-15-2010 01:05 AM

Wouldn't it just be easier to give him back the money and tell him to fuck off? In the service industry you come across bad clients and it's sometimes just easier to cut losses early on and tell the person you no longer wish to work with them and to take their money and find someone else to do so.

AsianDivaGirlsWebDude 01-15-2010 01:21 AM

ADG

MoreMagic 01-15-2010 01:57 AM

Gay??? You said that he is not active in adult. Gay is very adult with me. Beside that, what DID you do. Do you or your "contractor" any work completed?

Bobbiekey 01-15-2010 02:07 AM

so in other words "i have money, i have big money, i deal only with pimps, everyone other fuck off you poor bitches", thank you for explanations

unleashxxx 01-15-2010 02:16 AM

all you basically said is a bunch of excuses and why you ripped him off because he wasn't happy? obviously it wasn't being done properly or else this wouldn't be an issue. Why half a refund when nothing was ever completed? he owes you half 1k? for a favor? lol your defense on why hes wrong is stupid it's just a bunch of he said this or that. point is the work or job was not done therefor you don't deserve any money. he finally convinced you.. what the hell does that matter? you are so dodging and looking to justify your actions but it's bs if you ask me. if he was such a nut job and you knew this why say ok to the job? because you wanted the money. duh!

unleashxxx 01-15-2010 02:18 AM

pr0 is an ugly scamm0r in my book.

Theo 01-15-2010 02:32 AM

lesson learned, dont do favors

Bobbiekey 01-15-2010 02:37 AM

just leave pro alone. lesson learned, and next time do not answer to pressing icqs, then you will be pro

PXN 01-15-2010 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr0 (Post 16748268)

LOL, I was so right from the other post, no one is going to sue anyone over 2K.

Lesson learned from this: never put money up front.

Nicky 01-15-2010 05:59 AM

Running your mouth in biz deals is just dumb.

geedub 01-15-2010 06:13 AM

My lawyer will be contacting you mid next week! Agh!

sicone 01-15-2010 06:14 AM

Hey Pr0.. off topic here, but can you hit me up? ICQ 275-438-227 Thanks

CaptainHowdy 01-15-2010 06:25 AM

I'm reading... I'm reading!

martinsc 01-15-2010 06:41 AM

parking right here...

JadaY 01-15-2010 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr0 (Post 16748224)
I asked one of my "contractors"

"contractor" = you

:1orglaugh

candyflip 01-15-2010 08:43 AM

I love how people post here constantly, but once they're called out for taking someone's money and not delivering...they can't be bothered posting here and all of the sudden have no time for GFY.

Regardless, sounds like you (or your contractor) didn't fulfill your end of the bargain. If the client isn't happy, you don't just tell him to fuck off and keep his money...which is EXACTLY what you did in this situation.

You made some comment that you should have stopped working with him once you "found out" about his background. Instead, you kept working with him...because, as he said, you wanted a piece of owned.com. That tells me that you were out to take advantage of the situation. Once he pulled any revenue sharing from the deal...you bailed on completing the job.

You can debate this all you want, but this is how it looks to most of us here on the board.

Also, just because we don't pimp our shit all over the board doesn't mean we don't own or operate a business(es). You're an idiot of you think people believe that.

Andy CHOOPA 01-15-2010 08:46 AM

Sig spot?

candyflip 01-15-2010 08:46 AM

And you also keep saying that 15 major companies have hit you up to say he's not in the business.

That is a straight out lie. I don't even think more than one or two might have hit you up. Plenty of people know what Nysus owns and operates.

Again, you're just a scumbag taking money that doesn't belong to you.

candyflip 01-15-2010 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papill0n (Post 16748413)
so what your saying is you took advantage of someone you knew was not well?

you havent delivered and somehow he's to blame?

He tried to, that much is fucking obvious. He should have walked away and refunded the money when he "found out" about Matt's history. Instead, he keep going with the idea that he'd get a part of Nysus's Owned.com

Pr0 straight up scammed Matt out of his money.

TDF 01-15-2010 08:50 AM

no sig here

fmltube 01-15-2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr0 (Post 16748300)
Sorry I'm not privy to his doctors names. I just know from his close friends that he see's them & has always had these "I'm leaving the business & so & so fucked me" outbursts before.

That is considered hearsay and does not absolve you from defamation. Just saying.

Pleasurepays 01-15-2010 08:55 AM

a few people now have told me on ICQ that Nysus is certifiably insane in the last couple days.

fmltube 01-15-2010 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyflip (Post 16749233)
I love how people post here constantly, but once they're called out for taking someone's money and not delivering...they can't be bothered posting here and all of the sudden have no time for GFY.

I call this the Dirty D Rules to posting. :thumbsup

fmltube 01-15-2010 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pleasurepays (Post 16749264)
a few people now have told me on ICQ that Nysus is certifiably insane in the last couple days.

well its on the interwebs so it has to be true :1orglaugh

seeandsee 01-15-2010 08:59 AM

sig is looking at you

beemk 01-15-2010 09:04 AM

is nysus the guy with the unibrow?

Grapesoda 01-15-2010 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyflip (Post 16749233)

Regardless, sounds like you (or your contractor) didn't fulfill your end of the bargain. If the client isn't happy, you don't just tell him to fuck off and keep his money...which is EXACTLY what you did in this situation.

You made some comment that you should have stopped working with him once you "found out" about his background. Instead, you kept working with him...because, as he said, you wanted a piece of owned.com. That tells me that you were out to take advantage of the situation. Once he pulled any revenue sharing from the deal...you bailed on completing the job.

You can debate this all you want, but this is how it looks to most of us here on the board.

Also, just because we don't pimp our shit all over the board doesn't mean we don't own or operate a business(es). You're an idiot of you think people believe that.

I was ripped off by a 'client' a so called board personalty a few years ago.... and he's pretty much fucked over anyone that did biz with him however most forum members seem to take the attitude that you are presenting here in this post... my suggestion is that if you think pro is a thief etc.. you contact nysus and have a great time with working him.... just think.... you'll be wealthy beyond your wildest dreams $.02