GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Announcements (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   XBIZ L.A. Show Returns to Live Events Jan. 3-6 (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1349441)

wasteland 10-26-2021 02:00 PM

XBIZ L.A. Show Returns to Live Events Jan. 3-6

In a much-anticipated return to in-person events, XBIZ is pleased to announce its flagship L.A. conference, presented by Chaturbate, will take place Jan. 3-6 at the Kimpton Everly Hotel in Hollywood.

COVID SAFETY RULES: The health and safety of attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors is our number one priority. XBIZ L.A. Show is currently authorized to be held in accordance with guidelines and directives issued by the city of Los Angeles and the state of California. Everyone attending the in-person event will be required to show proof of full vaccination (administered before 12/20/21) or a negative diagnostic test result taken 72 hours prior to each event date. In addition, all attendees will be required to wear an approved face covering regardless of vaccination status or negative test result.

Show Details:
https://www.xbiz.com/news/262481/xbi...events-jan-3-6

plsureking 10-26-2021 02:32 PM

Hi Colin! Fuck XBiz :321GFY

#

AmeliaG 10-26-2021 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plsureking (Post 22928185)
Hi Colin! Fuck XBiz :321GFY

#

Why fuck XBiz?

baddog 10-26-2021 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmeliaG (Post 22928258)
Why fuck XBiz?

I have never paid attention to anything he has said, that I can recall.

Biggie Smalls Web Writing 10-26-2021 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baddog (Post 22928285)
I have never paid attention to anything he has said, that I can recall.

Good, no one should :thumbsup

plsureking 10-27-2021 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmeliaG (Post 22928258)
Why fuck XBiz?

they banned me for competing with a failed competitor.

many years ago.

i'm still here working and serving clients daily.

fuck xbiz. they are corporate whores.

#

wasteland 10-27-2021 10:01 AM

Sounds like a touch of PTSD lingering after that ban.

wasteland 10-27-2021 10:10 AM

One thing I anticipate possibly occurring at this show is because it is "masks on for all, all the time" will end up with some numb nuts red hat getting drunk at a suite party and taking his/her/their mask off to push back and express FREEDOM from authoritarian nazi oppression or some such alt right shit. THEN what happens? Call security? Throw the bum out of the window? I'm pretty sure it will be fine during the day and early evening but once the free booze flows, so will the pent up anger at being told what to do for 2 years. Some people don't react well to that.

plsureking 10-27-2021 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasteland (Post 22928423)
Sounds like a touch of PTSD lingering after that ban.

if insults help you feel better about treating a long time industry developer like shit, then call it whatever you want. its not about feelings on my end. i live in facts and logic. the guy you defended hasn't been around here in years and his software hasn't seen an update in even longer.

my opinion of xbiz will always be the same. the xbiz shows exist to convince industry nubes to waste time and money on corporate products and services. who is that serving, other than the large corporations who stole this industry from the producers and models?

no one has to agree with me. it is what it is.. :thumbsup

#

wasteland 10-27-2021 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plsureking (Post 22928444)
if insults help you feel better about treating a long time industry developer like shit, then call it whatever you want. its not about feelings on my end. i live in facts and logic. the guy you defended hasn't been around here in years and his software hasn't seen an update in even longer.

my opinion of xbiz will always be the same. the xbiz shows exist to convince industry nubes to waste time and money on corporate products and services. who is that serving, other than the large corporations who stole this industry from the producers and models?

no one has to agree with me. it is what it is.. :thumbsup

#

i actually have no idea what you are talking about or who you are.

plsureking 10-27-2021 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasteland (Post 22928498)
i actually have no idea what you are talking about or who you are.

irrelevant to my opinion, but fair enough :1orglaugh

#

wasteland 10-28-2021 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plsureking (Post 22928570)
irrelevant to my opinion, but fair enough :1orglaugh

#

Anyway, What happened to you at xbiz? things go in cycles over there and I suspect I missed yours.

plsureking 10-28-2021 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasteland (Post 22928659)
Anyway, What happened to you at xbiz? things go in cycles over there and I suspect I missed yours.

i can explain with a story.

my kid wanted to be more popular in school, so he started hanging out with the naughty kids. the kids got in trouble one day during an assembly. since my boy was sitting with them, he was hauled in with the group to see the principal. association is a crime lol

ya i was hanging around (working) with DamianJ and a few other misfits. i got banned with the group as soon as they had an excuse.

c'est la vie / gfy4ever

#

wasteland 10-28-2021 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plsureking (Post 22928669)
i can explain with a story.

my kid wanted to be more popular in school, so he started hanging out with the naughty kids. the kids got in trouble one day during an assembly. since my boy was sitting with them, he was hauled in with the group to see the principal. association is a crime lol

ya i was hanging around (working) with DamianJ and a few other misfits. i got banned with the group as soon as they had an excuse.

c'est la vie / gfy4ever

#

Hanging out with Damien. Say no more! Picture painted in full as to what happened.
So sorry this happened to you. It's been long enough you may want to sign up for a new membership if you like. It actually has some pretty good biz conversations goin on from time to time.

plsureking 10-29-2021 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasteland (Post 22928694)
Hanging out with Damien. Say no more! Picture painted in full as to what happened.
So sorry this happened to you. It's been long enough you may want to sign up for a new membership if you like. It actually has some pretty good biz conversations goin on from time to time.

ya all the fun crazy guys are gone :1orglaugh

#