GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Services (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   New In Adult? Adult Business Consulting Will Help Get You Started (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1179307)

AdultB2B 11-23-2015 08:46 AM

New In Adult? Adult Business Consulting Will Help Get You Started

If you're new to the adult industry you probably don't know where to start.

Who can you trust for hosting, design, marketing, content, processing, equipment, software and scripts, domains, legal services, traffic, programming, information on industry events and potentially on other consultants who can help you.

Where do you turn? Who can help?

The professionals at Adult Business Consulting have been in the adult industry for over 14 years. They know how to get you started the right way and will save you a lot of money you might spend making the wrong decisions.

For a free consultation Contact Us

celandina 11-24-2015 10:27 AM

If you have 14 years " under your belt" you can have an address not just the stupid Pakistani contact form....Even the Nigerians have a UK address...:2 cents:

Even the crooks who push payment processing have a "brick and mortar" address and a land line....

Fix that and we shall see .

AdultMerchantServices 11-24-2015 11:57 AM

Understandable why you don't place your address online. Id like to speak with you though, as maybe we can work together. PM message and Ill send you my contact information or call me @ 877-488-8885.

celandina 11-25-2015 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdultMerchantServices (Post 20645816)
Understandable why you don't place your address online. Id like to speak with you though, as maybe we can work together. PM message and Ill send you my contact information or call me @ 877-488-8885.

We have "met" at another thread, but let me disagree with you here... Every adult site MUST have a "brick and mortar" location, even for something as simple as 2257 filings...

So if you want peoples money and you are "straight" you should have a "brick and mortar" presnece....:helpme or did I mentioned the Nigerian inheritance letters???

AdultMerchantServices 11-25-2015 10:34 AM

Super intent on getting people to publicly post addresses. Sounds like we found one of those Nigerian email authors trolling for new addresses.

celandina 11-26-2015 10:01 AM

I'm
Quote:

Originally Posted by AdultMerchantServices (Post 20647069)
Super intent on getting people to publicly post addresses. Sounds like we found one of those Nigerian email authors trolling for new addresses.

You want me to trust you with my money, while I do not know where I can go and kick your ass when you scam me ???

Foolish, same as if I did not know who is my accluntant... Are you so stupid that you think that you, or some Nigerian ( Balkan or add other scammy place) outfit will trust you???

Fucking stupid.

Now, there may be a few here with nothing to loose who will take a shot with their last 50 dollars, but anybody serious will tell you to go fuck yourself .... :321GFY

You come here looking for business, yet you did not pass your marketing 101 course... To be polite and that: "customer is always right"....Its time to apologise.

BTW: If I was here looking for other folks money, you damn right I would expect them to know who I am.....and where they can find me if I try to fuck them.