GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Sell and Buy Forum (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Wanted Looking for homemade videos (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1168144)

MuchFun 06-09-2015 10:10 AM

Looking for homemade videos

Hello,

I'm looking for real homemade-like content.

Only contact me if:
-have more than 15 videos
-videos are not older than 2 years!!!

Thanks

TrainWreckContent 06-09-2015 01:26 PM

icq request sent to you

Fat Panda 06-09-2015 01:48 PM

vid.me is full of em

Nadya8 06-09-2015 07:31 PM

Hi, I have more than 100 photo and video sets with 50% discount. Please email me

Jolene_Devil 06-10-2015 01:11 PM

Hey! Have EXACTLY what ya need. All homeshot. [email protected] Hit me up and let's talk!

NEED4SPEED 06-14-2015 03:24 PM

Here's an AD (BELOW) I had up. Contact: Need 4 SPEED 77 AT GMAIL (Remove the spaces)

****ESSENTIALLY, I'm selling over 800 top quality amateur video clips culled from around the web's best paid & free sites.****

I'm a former TOP member of a password protected Adult XXX site (Can show proof). I attained a VERY high ranking for the creation of content & uploading 100% Fire vids & pics. At this point, I have:
- Over 800 amateur Video clips ranging from 2min.-1hr. - Many shot in HD or good quality - Over 2000 XXX amateur pictures & sets -NO WATERMARKS - -NO WATERMARKS - All genre's (Asian, White, Black, Latin, Persian)

Basically, if you're an avid collector OR looking to upload to pay sites such as RUDE.COM; I'm willing to give you the VALUABLE content needed. Often times, you can upload, and people all over the world will pay for & download the videos--A 24/7 cash cow. I've DONE THE WORK for you - collecting GREAT vids, labeling, converting to a cleaner video format such as (Avi, Flv, or RealPlayer). I've take screenshots of my harddrive & upon striking a deal, I can mail you a portable harddrive and you're in business.
***PREFER to use PAYPAL as it's SAFE for both parties involved.***

charlie g 06-14-2015 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEED4SPEED (Post 20498293)
Here's an AD (BELOW) I had up. Contact: Need 4 SPEED 77 AT GMAIL (Remove the spaces)

****ESSENTIALLY, I'm selling over 800 top quality amateur video clips culled from around the web's best paid & free sites.****

I'm a former TOP member of a password protected Adult XXX site (Can show proof). I attained a VERY high ranking for the creation of content & uploading 100% Fire vids & pics. At this point, I have:
- Over 800 amateur Video clips ranging from 2min.-1hr. - Many shot in HD or good quality - Over 2000 XXX amateur pictures & sets -NO WATERMARKS - -NO WATERMARKS - All genre's (Asian, White, Black, Latin, Persian)

Basically, if you're an avid collector OR looking to upload to pay sites such as RUDE.COM; I'm willing to give you the VALUABLE content needed. Often times, you can upload, and people all over the world will pay for & download the videos--A 24/7 cash cow. I've DONE THE WORK for you - collecting GREAT vids, labeling, converting to a cleaner video format such as (Avi, Flv, or RealPlayer). I've take screenshots of my harddrive & upon striking a deal, I can mail you a portable harddrive and you're in business.
***PREFER to use PAYPAL as it's SAFE for both parties involved.***

This has got to be a fucking joke! You are either a really funny troll or a fucking thief.