GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Best use of POLICE FORCE to stop a suspect (racial) (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1164929)

Juicy D. Links 04-14-2015 04:29 PM

Best use of POLICE FORCE to stop a suspect (racial)

:helpme:helpme:helpme:helpme

This guy takes the cake

L-Pink 04-14-2015 04:42 PM

Stolen gun, loaded, shooting it in public, not a bad takedown.

How was it racial?

transbetty 04-14-2015 04:43 PM

Parkour could have saved him :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

dyna mo 04-14-2015 04:45 PM

http://i.imgur.com/gUHmtTx.jpg

baddog 04-14-2015 04:45 PM

Well done

MiamiBoyz 04-14-2015 04:50 PM

The police are getting too lazy to even get out of the cars to shoot people these days?

MaDalton 04-14-2015 04:52 PM

Holy shit.. lol

Juicy D. Links 04-14-2015 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaDalton (Post 20448806)
Holy shit.. lol

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

i saw it on CNN earlier and they showed it from 2 diff angles....

The guy wasnt that hurt they said

Sly 04-14-2015 05:02 PM

As fast as that cop was going, how did he know someone else was not sitting out in the yard?

Multiple cop cars, not one of them got out of the car. They really are getting lazy.

MakeMeGrrrrowl 04-14-2015 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiBoyz (Post 20448805)
The police are getting too lazy to even get out of the cars to shoot people these days?

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

crockett 04-14-2015 05:06 PM

We need to just fire every fucking police officer and just start over.. wtf is wrong with these idiots.

dyna mo 04-14-2015 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juicy D. Links (Post 20448811)

i saw it on CNN earlier and they showed it from 2 diff angles....

The guy wasnt that hurt they said

he wasn't that hurt. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

rub some dirt on it.

TheSquealer 04-14-2015 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 20448821)
We need to just fire every fucking police officer and just start over.. wtf is wrong with these idiots.

Uhm... he had a brief window to take out a murderous idiot who stole a rifle and was firing it in the street... and he did it. As a result, no innocent people were killed. What are they supposed to do? Wait until he runs out of ammo as he's firing the gun into homes and cars?

Some of you guys act like only perfect situations with perfect solutions exist. Thats not how violent conflict in life works.

L-Pink 04-14-2015 05:16 PM

Quote:

And if a car, pedestrian, or kid on a bike was coming the other way and the criminal shot him everyone would be screaming the police should have done something sooner. Shouldn't have just let him walk down the street firing a weapon.

He was coming up on an intersection, he had a rifle which is much much more accurate than a pistol. What would you have done?

SilentKnight 04-14-2015 05:17 PM

He saw the other squad car and mistook the flashing blue light for Krispy Kreme. He jammed the gas by default.

The officer should be forgiven for his pavlovian response.

Struggle4Bucks 04-14-2015 05:18 PM

American cops get funnier by the day:1orglaugh

directfiesta 04-14-2015 05:18 PM

what's next ?

baddog 04-14-2015 05:19 PM

Quote:

Your ignorance is fucking overwhelming at times.

Spunky 04-14-2015 05:20 PM

Did he get any points? Death race 2015

TheSquealer 04-14-2015 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L-Pink (Post 20448831)
And if a car, pedestrian, or kid on a bike was coming the other way and the criminal shot him everyone would be screaming the police should have done something sooner. Shouldn't have just let him walk down the street firing a weapon.

He was coming up on an intersection, he had a rifle which is much much more accurate than a pistol. What would you have done?

that's another thing people just don't understand. He can reach out 2-400 yards with a rifle, assuming its not a .22 and a pistol is only good for a matter 50 feet or so, if that (shooting under duress). The police could stay back 100 yards and still stand no chance, if he decided to turn around and fire on them and have no way to follow him or keep up with him.

brassmonkey 04-14-2015 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sly (Post 20448817)
As fast as that cop was going, how did he know someone else was not sitting out in the yard?

Multiple cop cars, not one of them got out of the car. They really are getting lazy.

their racist assholes just like every city in az. they are like mesa police. I hope he sues the shit out of them. :2 cents::2 cents:

L-Pink 04-14-2015 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 20448846)
their racist assholes just like every city in az. they are like mesa police. I hope he sues the shit out of them. :2 cents::2 cents:

http://s29.postimg.org/pothb4fs7/zom...89h44z_2_3.png

brassmonkey 04-14-2015 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L-Pink (Post 20448849)
Old bastard L

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ders_1979.jpeg

dyna mo 04-14-2015 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L-Pink (Post 20448849)

that's some funny shit right there!

best meme ever!

L-Pink 04-14-2015 05:31 PM

Quote:

You and the word "racist" are pathetic. Race had not a damn thing to do what happened. Criminal behavior did.

brassmonkey 04-14-2015 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L-Pink (Post 20448855)
You and the word "racist" are pathetic. Race had not a damn thing to do what happened. Criminal behavior did.

sure it didnt asshole i know your bullshit. if you dont like what i say you try attacking. you are old as hell act like a kid.
audi 5000

crockett 04-14-2015 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L-Pink (Post 20448831)

and if a kid was on the other side of the car the cop ran right up beside or in that next drive way over, which he couldn't fucking see because of the SUV & RV which was in his line of sight... What then?

We can play "what if" all day long..

Grapesoda 04-14-2015 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sly (Post 20448817)

guy has a loaded guy and is willing shoot a mother fucker.... cops stay in car you say lazy, I say smart :2 cents:

Grapesoda 04-14-2015 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L-Pink (Post 20448855)

seein' how you're white middle age dude... monky and 99% of the planet get pissed when you wake up every morn.. must suck to be them :2 cents:

L-Pink 04-14-2015 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 20448860)
and if a kid was on the other side of the car the cop ran right up beside or in that next drive way over that he couldn't fucking see because of the SUV & RV which was in his line of sight... What then?

We can play "what if" all day long..

I notice you didn't say what you would have done.

Horatio Caine 04-14-2015 05:39 PM

Quote:

I want to see your chicken shit ass go after crazy Mexican with loaded rifle. I bet you'd run just like you'd do on kids playground leaving your 6 year old half-brother.

Sly 04-14-2015 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 20448861)
guy has a loaded guy and is willing shoot a mother fucker.... cops stay in car you say lazy, I say smart :2 cents:

Seems risky in a residential neighborhood, especially when you have another cop that was right on the guys trail telling him not to do it. The guy blazing by from behind had lots of blind spots. A few of you are saying "if the guy shot someone it would be a different story," true, but "if the cop hit somebody" it would be a different story too.

Dude needed to be taken down quickly, but not the greatest policy for cops to be using their cars at high-speed to run over perps.

Juicy D. Links 04-14-2015 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 20448858)
Kill Whitey!!!!!!!!!!

Racist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dyna mo 04-14-2015 05:44 PM

could have been a planned effort, cop in the first car was blocking for the cop who was building up ramming speed.

i can see it being the safest/quickest option to handle that threat. nevertheless, it's going to be a public relations nightmare.

Sly 04-14-2015 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 20448869)
nevertheless, it's going to be a public relations nightmare.

That is a fact! No winners will come out of this one.

Here is more info: Dashcam video shows Arizona cop car ramming armed suspect - CBS News

dyna mo 04-14-2015 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sly (Post 20448871)

Here is more info: Dashcam video shows Arizona cop car ramming armed suspect - CBS News

was hoping for dashcam! :thumbsup :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

blackmonsters 04-14-2015 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L-Pink (Post 20448795)
Stolen gun, loaded, shooting it in public, not a bad takedown.

How was it racial?

He's trying to get views, duh!

:1orglaugh

crockett 04-14-2015 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L-Pink (Post 20448863)
I notice you didn't say what you would have done.

I sure as hell wouldn't have tried to ram a guy, whom could have just as easily of stepped out of the way and then put a bullet in the head of the cop whom at point blank, because he would of been trapped in his car stuck in place..

Sly 04-14-2015 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 20448873)
was hoping for dashcam! :thumbsup :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

That anchor chick is hot.

dyna mo 04-14-2015 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sly (Post 20448871)

holy fucking shit! well, that wasn't planned.

TheSquealer 04-14-2015 05:49 PM

"This was a dangerous felon who'd been on a crime spree throughout the morning," Marana Police Sgt. Chris Warren told KOLD-TV in February. "He'd just stolen a weapon, loaded it, was not obeying commands from officers and was walking toward occupied businesses. It's a busy time of morning, a lot of employees at work, a lot getting ready to come out for breaks, he's walking toward those businesses. So we had to take immediate action and make sure he didn't get inside those businesses."

Valencia was taken to University of Arizona Medical Center in serious condition. He stayed there two days before being booked into jail.

Police were investigating whether Valencia was connected to the three earlier incidents in Tucson, including a convenience store robbery, a break-in and fire at a church and a home invasion and car theft.

L-Pink 04-14-2015 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 20448875)
I sure as hell wouldn't have tried to ram a guy, whom could have just as easily of stepped out of the way and then put a bullet in the head of the cop whom at point blank, because he would of been trapped in his car stuck in place..

Now you're finding fault with something that worked perfectly.

You were the one criticizing the cop. What would you have done? He's rapidly approaching a crowded area? Hurry, what would Crockett do?

TheSquealer 04-14-2015 05:54 PM

Quote:

and a unicorn could have descended from the heavens, and leprechauns could have shown up riding a rainbow and harry potter could have used his magic want and lightening could have struck him and a Hindu God may have stepped in and and and and and and...

There is ONLY a few simple, undeniable facts that have to be dealt with in the moment... dangerous guy, has a gun and must be stopped as quickly as possible.

Of course, you have no clue how to deal with that, but can certainly poke holes in what was done with retarded hypotheticals, though their actions were clearly clearly effective... because thats easy for any brainless pussy to do who was not there and not facing this same threat.

baddog 04-14-2015 05:54 PM

Quote:

You give all black people a bad reputation. Just so you know. :2 cents:

Quote:

Of course you wouldn't; you would have been running the other way, pussy.

crockett 04-14-2015 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baddog (Post 20448885)
You give all black people a bad reputation. Just so you know. :2 cents:

Of course you wouldn't; you would have been running the other way, pussy.

Well I sure as hell wouldn't run around my house in a "biker" costume with my leather chaps and vest on, bitching at kids to get off my grass.

420 04-14-2015 06:06 PM

jesus christ man down

http://fat.gfycat.com/SizzlingUnfinishedHoiho.gif

dyna mo 04-14-2015 06:19 PM

uh oh, the rammer is one of those crossfit nuts

Michael Rapiejko

rapiejko the rammer

L-Pink 04-14-2015 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 20448894)
uh oh, the rammer is one of those crossfit nuts

Michael Rapiejko

rapiejko the rammer

I wonder if the cop was initially going to accelerate past the guy to stop his forward progress before he got into a crowded area. Then he say a chance to stop him without shots being fired and quickly took it.

crockett 04-14-2015 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L-Pink (Post 20448900)
I wonder if the cop was initially going to accelerate past the guy to stop his forward progress before he got into a crowded area. Then he say a chance to stop him without shots being fired and quickly took it.

It's pretty obvious this guy was acting like a one man show considering the guy on the radio was yelling at him to back off..

L-Pink 04-14-2015 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 20448901)
It's pretty obvious this guy was acting like a one man show considering the guy on the radio was yelling at him to back off..

Listen again, the guy on the radio is telling him to back off because the suspect has a gun, not to back off and not do anything.

Just because your VW would still be accelerating 2 months later is no reason to criticize actions that worked perfectly. Again, besides your usual bitching what would you have done to stop an armed criminal firing shots from a rifle entering a populated area? Hurry you only have seconds!

Split second decision time!