GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Paxum issues... (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1339968)

Rumpelstiltskin 01-04-2021 12:22 AM

Paxum issues...

I have my Paxum Sepa card linked to my Paypal account and I see I'm not been able to make online payments since yesterday. My Paypal is working fine. So anybody else experiencing this situation?

matgloss 01-04-2021 01:37 AM

I am just about to load mine, is it working now?

xxx6live 01-04-2021 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin (Post 22798976)
I have my Paxum Sepa card linked to my Paypal account and I see I'm not been able to make online payments since yesterday. My Paypal is working fine. So anybody else experiencing this situation?

My SEPA card only works occasionally with Paypal, it was so unstable that I am not using it there anymore, even if it got verified without problems. Paxum support says that transactions gets rejected because Paypal does not send the CVV2 code, but why does it work sometimes then?

If it started yesterday it might be the PSD2 directive which demands 2 factor authentication for online use, I cannot see that Paxum have mentioned something about this.

Denny 01-04-2021 02:57 AM

It always worked for me, can't say if it works right now, I last used it like 4-5 days ago.

adultbizwork 01-04-2021 12:25 PM

Is it possible to use Paxum P2P in sites like AirTM to exchange Paxum to PayPal or any other platform? Is it allowed by Paxum to do that kind of exchange?

zerovic 01-07-2021 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adultbizwork (Post 22799181)
Is it possible to use Paxum P2P in sites like AirTM to exchange Paxum to PayPal or any other platform? Is it allowed by Paxum to do that kind of exchange?

It's never a good idea. Paxum is totally against exchanges.. There were multiple users getting banned while the cards were disabled for doing such things.

Anyway, I'm using my SEPA card every day in Serbia and Hungary (Non-EU and EU Country) without any problems. Paying online for domains, hosting etc was never a problem with the SEPA card. However, I can't buy anything on Ebay for example since yesterday. Once I click Confirm and pay, it's stuck in a loop between eBay and PayPal.. It keeps redirecting back and forward. It was never a problem, but it just keeps happening.

I also tried through the Ebay app on my mobile, and it says in red "You'll need to verify this payment option once you confirm and pay."

Not sure what the problem is, this never happened before.

Cheers,
z

Adraco 01-07-2021 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerovic (Post 22801157)
Paying online for domains, hosting etc was never a problem with the SEPA card. However, I can't buy anything on Ebay for example since yesterday. Once I click Confirm and pay, it's stuck in a loop between eBay and PayPal.. It keeps redirecting back and forward. It was never a problem, but it just keeps happening.

I also tried through the Ebay app on my mobile, and it says in red "You'll need to verify this payment option once you confirm and pay."

Not sure what the problem is, this never happened before.

This is because the Paxum card does not, yet, support 3D Secure, with 2 factor identification. This needs to be implemented by shops since January 1st 2021 and not all card issuers or banks have cared enough to get this up and rolling. Start sending complaints to your card issuer and ask them to set this up, it should have been done long time ago!

zerovic 01-07-2021 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adraco (Post 22801168)
This is because the Paxum card does not, yet, support 3D Secure, with 2 factor identification. This needs to be implemented by shops since January 1st 2021 and not all card issuers or banks have cared enough to get this up and rolling. Start sending complaints to your card issuer and ask them to set this up, it should have been done long time ago!

Good point. I just contacted eBay, PayPal and Paxum as well ;) I'll see what happens.

Cheers,
z

Rumpelstiltskin 01-08-2021 02:03 AM

Still not working for me. I've opened a ticket 5 days ago, also contacted Ruth through email but no one was able to tell me what's happening.

zerovic 01-09-2021 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin (Post 22801797)
Still not working for me. I've opened a ticket 5 days ago, also contacted Ruth through email but no one was able to tell me what's happening.

Got an answer from Ruth yesterday saying

Quote:

I will open an internal query with our card program manager to find out what might be causing this.
So we'll see.

SekobA 01-09-2021 01:18 AM

I'm done with Paxum. Their selective politics allow some countries to apply for amt card some dont

zerovic 01-11-2021 08:26 AM

Hi guys,

Here's an update on my situation. After 3-4 days of adding and removing my card to both paypal and ebay, it finally went through today. Made 2 purchases instantly and everything worked as expected.

Cheers,
z