GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Adult Dating Site FindandTry.com Announces Major Site Upgrades! (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1075644)

Find & Try 07-23-2012 01:30 PM

Adult Dating Site FindandTry.com Announces Major Site Upgrades!

After a wildly successful launch back in April, FindandTry.com has quickly earned its place as the internet?s hottest new online adult dating service. Now, we are thrilled to announce our first major upgrade to our web site.

The latest version of our website features a major design change that?s sure to appeal to even more sex-seeking web surfers! What?s more, the site includes some fantastic new features our existing and new members are sure to love. For example, each member gets a ?wallet? to purchase credits that can be used to buy gifts for other members, making it easier than ever to get someone?s attention. And, ultimately, we?ll be allowing members use their stored credits to unlock dozens of exceptional new features as we release them in the coming months!

Since we launched FindandTry.com, our affiliate marketing team has already enjoyed consistent and generous payouts, thanks to a whole host of high-conversion promotional materials. Now, with the launch of site?s newest version, we?re releasing even more promo resources including three-step landing pages and some of the sexiest banners you?ve ever seen!

With the new version of the site, our affiliates will continue to enjoy some of the highest payouts the industry. Just take a look:
  • Traffic Jam Program: Send traffic and get paid...up to $100 for every 1,000 unique visitors you send to us. It's as simple as that!
  • Revenue Sharing Program: When you send a new customer to FindandTry.com who purchases a premium membership, we pay you as much as 75% of their subscription price!
  • Per Subscription Payout: You can make as much as 95% per new paid member, earning up to $113.88 each! The more paid members you send to us the higher your payout per member will be!
  • Affiliate Referral Program: You can earn money by referring other affiliates to us. That's right! We'll pay you a full 5% of all net income earnings that your referred affiliate generates, as long as that affiliate's sourced leads continue to generate revenue for us!

If you?ve been holding out on the FindandTry.com affiliate program, you won?t want to wait any longer! With all of the hot and sexy members we?re attracting across the globe, your traffic will by dying just to get a peek and to join in on the fun at the new FindandTry.com! Get in on the action and get paid even more for doing what you love! Just click here to learn more about FindandTry.com?s affiliate program and get started making more money today!

http://findandtry.com/files/Old-New-...age-mod1-3.jpg

http://findandtry.com/files/Old-New-...ium-mod1-3.jpg

http://findandtry.com/files/F&T-promo-kolazh-mod1-6.jpg

mce 07-23-2012 01:35 PM

Do you give free access passes to webmasters promoting you? Do you have alternative landing pages? I create specific promotional REVIEW materials on dating sites I cover and I also need your 20 "best" profiles' publicly viewable urls or can I take screenshots? If you OR ANY OTHER DATING SITE can accommodate the items above, please contact me at customer_care ((AT)) marketingcopyexpert (((DOT))) com, to hook up with a new affiliate - ME :)

CraigatFindandTry 07-23-2012 01:48 PM

Hi ? Thanks for your questions. We appreciate your interest. By all means, we can set you up with a complimentary premium account for you to evaluate the site. We take care of our webmasters. Also, regarding the alternative landing pages, we have a variety of landing pages already created that you can choose from. In the event you don?t see anything you want to use, we?re happy to customize a landing page for you. In terms of your other questions, I will contact you directly. Cheers!

Craig Anthony
PR Director
FindandTry.com
Sun Social Media Inc
[email protected]

Jel 07-23-2012 01:50 PM

Traffic Jam - levels 1 - 9 explanation/breakdown?

Sharky 07-23-2012 02:19 PM

Have you added API yet?

CraigatFindandTry 07-23-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jel (Post 19076083)
Traffic Jam - levels 1 - 9 explanation/breakdown?

Hi Jel,

It's entirely based on traffic quality. The better targeted a visitor is, the more likely they'll generate higher revenues for the site. We've set up a sliding scale (i.e. level 1-9) to compensate our webmasters based on the quality of leads they send to us. The higher paying the member, the more money we can pay to affiliates.

lazycash 07-23-2012 03:33 PM

Glad you finally wised up and are branding yourself with findandtry vs find&try, the last skin of this board was a colossal fail.

TrainWreckContent 07-23-2012 03:48 PM

congrats on the upgrades

XSAXS 07-23-2012 03:56 PM

Looks nice guys. Good work.

ShoeBox 07-23-2012 04:03 PM

congrats and good luck!

CraigatFindandTry 07-23-2012 04:27 PM

Thank you all for your messages of congrats and your best wishes. We're really proud of the way the site looks and what it's evolving into, and we're especially thrilled by the reception we've seen from our members!

Chris 07-23-2012 04:55 PM

...and to top it off they pay via paxum aswell ;)

CraigatFindandTry 07-23-2012 05:30 PM

Yes, we find Paxum very good for our purposes!

Yngwie 07-23-2012 05:41 PM

With the very small amount of traffic that I sent (like 236 uniques) I got 12 free accounts and 3 paid subscriptions so it made me $45. This was using revshare.

CraigatFindandTry 07-23-2012 06:11 PM

Yngwie,

Congratulations! That's a really great result. We wish you the best of luck! Keep up the good work!! I should also add that this is to be expected, given our sleek new design!

Confined 07-23-2012 09:58 PM

Hi Craig,

Do you offer niche landing pages (black,asian,gay,lesbian,religion,etc) and can they be somewhat small to fit entirely on a 800x600 resolution?

thanks.

KillerK 07-24-2012 12:59 AM

Do you offer a per lead program/per free profile program?

If so, I'll send traffic.

Wilsy 07-24-2012 01:09 AM

I have been trying to contact you on Skype about the possibility of doing some business together. Please give me a holla on Skype when you get a moment

piers30 07-24-2012 03:34 AM

OK I have sign up , so now lets see if I can drive some traffic your way.

CraigatFindandTry 07-24-2012 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confined (Post 19076719)
Hi Craig,

Do you offer niche landing pages (black,asian,gay,lesbian,religion,etc) and can they be somewhat small to fit entirely on a 800x600 resolution?

thanks.

Hi - we have a wide variety of landing pages for you to choose from, plus we are always developing more, so you can check back periodically to review our new promo materials. In the event you can't find something that's a fit with what you want to do, we're happy to create something customized for you?all you need to do is to contact our support team and we'll work with you to give you exactly what you need. Cheers!

CraigatFindandTry 07-24-2012 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillerK (Post 19076914)
Do you offer a per lead program/per free profile program?

If so, I'll send traffic.

Hi, we sure do. We have a tiered scale that's based on traffic quality, and it pays up to $100 per 1,000 unique visitors. You can see the scale on the affiliates pages of our site.

Plus, we offer great incentives to drive women to findandtry.com. For example, when a U.S.-based woman whom you've directed to us signs up for a free account, we pay you $1.50. Good luck!

CraigatFindandTry 07-24-2012 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piers30 (Post 19077013)
OK I have sign up , so now lets see if I can drive some traffic your way.

Awesome. Best of luck to you. Remember, we have a ton of proven banners, landing pages, and other marketing tools you can use to help you with your marketing! Thanks and good luck again! Cheers.

ZeroHero 07-24-2012 07:04 AM

looks nice , i will give a try :)

KillerK 07-24-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraigatFindandTry (Post 19077228)
Hi, we sure do. We have a tiered scale that's based on traffic quality, and it pays up to $100 per 1,000 unique visitors. You can see the scale on the affiliates pages of our site.

Plus, we offer great incentives to drive women to findandtry.com. For example, when a U.S.-based woman whom you've directed to us signs up for a free account, we pay you $1.50. Good luck!

Let me know when you can do $3-5 per profile. For both male and female.

Pandoras 07-24-2012 11:44 AM

Congrats boys and Good Luck

CraigatFindandTry 07-24-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras (Post 19077816)
Congrats boys and Good Luck

Thank you Pandoras!

{Psycho} 07-24-2012 02:01 PM

Hi Craig

As you know Paypal dont allow adult sites or similar and findandtry.com is an adult dating site

And you have them as an option for payout. Wont paypal ban me for the same ?

Can you please explain a bit on this

I am really very excited to promote findandtry.com

Sharky 07-24-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharky (Post 19076117)
Have you added API yet?

Am I being ignored again?

FreeHugeMovies 07-24-2012 05:58 PM

Good luck

CraigatFindandTry 07-25-2012 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by {Psycho} (Post 19078208)
Hi Craig

As you know Paypal dont allow adult sites or similar and findandtry.com is an adult dating site

And you have them as an option for payout. Wont paypal ban me for the same ?

Can you please explain a bit on this

I am really very excited to promote findandtry.com

Thanks, and good question! We don't accept PayPal as a payment method from our paying customers. We use PayPal only to pay our affiliates.

CraigatFindandTry 07-25-2012 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharky (Post 19076117)
Have you added API yet?

Hi Sharky, no we've not completed the development yet. We will make an anouncement when it will be ready. Cheers.

newB 07-25-2012 08:06 AM

From your FAQ:
Quote:

In the event you do not earn commissions totaling at least $50 during the one year prior to any given period, we reserve the right to charge an account maintenance fee of up to $50 per year. Any maintenance fee charged will be automatically deducted from your unpaid accrued commissions, and will be equal to the lesser of $50 or the amount of unpaid commissions in your account.
I realize that a few other programs have similar policies concerning affiliate accounts with low activity, but that doesn't make it suck any less. Your program, your rules, but affiliates affected by this policy will be raising hell when they think they're about to finally meet the minimum only to have it taken from them.

{Psycho} 07-25-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraigatFindandTry (Post 19079160)
Thanks, and good question! We don't accept PayPal as a payment method from our paying customers. We use PayPal only to pay our affiliates.

Is that all safe to accept funds from an adult dating site to paypal as that can cause huge risk i guess

In which company name are the commission paid out for affiliates in paypal ?

CraigatFindandTry 07-26-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newB (Post 19079420)
From your FAQ:

I realize that a few other programs have similar policies concerning affiliate accounts with low activity, but that doesn't make it suck any less. Your program, your rules, but affiliates affected by this policy will be raising hell when they think they're about to finally meet the minimum only to have it taken from them.

Hi NewB,

In the event you are ever charged the fee, please know that we're willing to refund it upon request (it's just a systemic thing). We're not in the business of making money from our valued affiliates, and please know that we're working really hard so that non of our affiliates will ever even encounter an instance in which their account balance is that low to begin with. So, while we have the statement in writing on our site, please understand that we'll always work with you to make sure you're happy with our program. Cheers!

Mr Pheer 07-26-2012 06:20 PM

API should be a priority.

Prasawet 07-29-2012 11:19 PM

I send over 1k traff (organic) but revenue remain zero and today stats magically disappeared.

CraigatFindandTry 08-01-2012 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prasawet (Post 19088288)
I send over 1k traff (organic) but revenue remain zero and today stats magically disappeared.

Hi Prasawet,

It sounds like there could be a problem with your account. Please email us at [email protected] so we can research and provide you with a resolution.

Thanks,
Craig

topsiteking 08-02-2012 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prasawet (Post 19088288)

Updates?

Prasawet 08-03-2012 03:38 AM

Stats are magically back now...will try it for a couple weeks.

DamianJ 08-03-2012 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Find & Try (Post 19076032)
After a wildly successful launch back in April, FindandTry.com has quickly earned its place as the internet?s hottest new online adult dating service.

According to whom?

I'm sure it's a wonderful site, but when you use hyperbole like this, it just puts me off.

elliso 09-09-2012 08:43 PM

Anyone been paid from Them?
Please let me know if they real or what? i am so excited to Work with them as i Got massive sign up and traffic from EUROPE+ASIA+USA.

I am Currently with AFF