GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Services (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Traffic & Hardlinks (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1147903)

littlevelvet 08-17-2014 06:56 AM

Traffic & Hardlinks

Take a look at our new web site design and if you need traffic or hardlinks click right here.

http://amateurfun.net/webmasters--traffic.html

Thanks

Tim & Jin

littlevelvet 08-18-2014 04:55 AM

For Today

Just a bump for today -- please let us know if you like our new design.

Thanks

littlevelvet 08-21-2014 06:21 AM

Openings

We have more openings for traffic and also have a bunch for the hard links -- get in touch with us.

Tim
amateurfun.net

DDuckworth 08-25-2014 10:34 PM

Hi Velvet, since you asked for critique on your design, I hope you won't mind my input.

The design is tough to read, that font is too thin and it literally hurts my eyes (the sidebar font)

The banner at the top looks as though it was made in paint, no offense honestly, pm me if you are interested in another design.

The font colors on the main page (the red/peach) really clashes with the brown background, and all font being in caps is really distracting. Oddly enough the only font you don't have in caps, is on your header on the left. The buttons on the header on the right are fairly nice, but I am not a fan of the chocolate theme of your site overall.

Basically you need a graphic overhaul, if you wish to do it yourself, I suggest looking at some popular wordpress themes, and then draw some inspiration from it.

The videos with the lower quality on the top should probably be moved to the bottom, as you do have some better quality video below, and that needs to shine.

Finally and most importantly, you need to get some things straightened out such as your host and legal content.

Your host, hostgator, prohibits adult content, and your site will likely be taken down for violating their terms of use at some point when they notice. You could move to amazon's ec2 servers which with the content you currently have, could be hosted on the free servers, with no monthly fee for a year i believe.

Your 2257 absolutely MUST be revised, you currently have "2257's for all models on file" but this is not sufficient. The law states that you must list the location of your 2257 records, as in a physical address in which they could be checked with warrant by a government entity. It would also be wise to actually place the 2257 statements pertaining to your site as to whether you are the primary or secondary producer and state that all models are over 18 at the time of filming.

I hope this helps, and don't forget to update your content regularly if you can!

johnclark 08-26-2014 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDuckworth (Post 20204949)
Your host, hostgator, prohibits adult content, and your site will likely be taken down for violating their terms of use at some point when they notice.

Pretty sure they allow Adult.

DDuckworth 08-26-2014 10:21 PM

Oh johnclark, you are right. I don't know why I thought that... I host another site with them but i remember for some reason I couldn't go with hostgator when I first started planning my site. It may have been bitcoin or just bad reviews on speed...anyhow disregard that part!

littlevelvet 08-28-2014 06:14 AM

Thank You

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDuckworth (Post 20204949)
Hi Velvet, since you asked for critique on your design, I hope you won't mind my input.

The design is tough to read, that font is too thin and it literally hurts my eyes (the sidebar font)

The banner at the top looks as though it was made in paint, no offense honestly, pm me if you are interested in another design.

The font colors on the main page (the red/peach) really clashes with the brown background, and all font being in caps is really distracting. Oddly enough the only font you don't have in caps, is on your header on the left. The buttons on the header on the right are fairly nice, but I am not a fan of the chocolate theme of your site overall.

Basically you need a graphic overhaul, if you wish to do it yourself, I suggest looking at some popular wordpress themes, and then draw some inspiration from it.

The videos with the lower quality on the top should probably be moved to the bottom, as you do have some better quality video below, and that needs to shine.

Finally and most importantly, you need to get some things straightened out such as your host and legal content.

Your host, hostgator, prohibits adult content, and your site will likely be taken down for violating their terms of use at some point when they notice. You could move to amazon's ec2 servers which with the content you currently have, could be hosted on the free servers, with no monthly fee for a year i believe.

Your 2257 absolutely MUST be revised, you currently have "2257's for all models on file" but this is not sufficient. The law states that you must list the location of your 2257 records, as in a physical address in which they could be checked with warrant by a government entity. It would also be wise to actually place the 2257 statements pertaining to your site as to whether you are the primary or secondary producer and state that all models are over 18 at the time of filming.

I hope this helps, and don't forget to update your content regularly if you can!

Thank you so much for your review -- this is the first adult site that I have built so it looks like it will take some time to get things better. If you would like, e-mail [email protected] about the bannor part and maybe we can work something out.

Tim
amateurfun.net

littlevelvet 08-31-2014 05:33 AM

New Prices And New Options

We now have new options on our web site for traffic and a new price for our hardlinks - Let us know if we can help you!

http://amateurfun.net/webmasters-tra...hardlinks.html

Thanks
Tim & Jin

littlevelvet 09-04-2014 07:22 AM

Bump

A bump for this week -- still have plenty of openings