GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Services (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Business Full Site SEO Analysis Report Special!!! - Get Fully Google/Bing Optimized (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1155369)

Rankings 11-25-2014 01:35 PM

Full Site SEO Analysis Report Special!!! - Get Fully Google/Bing Optimized

Of the last 10 years, our Full Site Analysis has been one of the most popular features we offer outside of the Full Time SEO Services. The Analysis Reports break down all the needed ON-SITE changes/additions to assure you are fully optimized based on the required standards for Google and Bing/Yahoo.

I like to run a special on these at least 2 times a year. These come with all full time SEO packages, but sold separately as a service, the price is $125 per site.

Until the end of 2014 (December 31st 11:59pm est), all Full Site Analysis orders will be priced at $65 per site with multiple site discounts available. :thumbsup:thumbsup

As mentioned, you site will be gone through with fine tooth comb, noting all the needed changes/additions with recommended text/anchor to assure you stay within the needed Keyword density %.

This is not a cookie cutter process, and NO 3rd PARTY applications or programs are used in generating the report. Each report is hand written and unique to the given site being analyzed.

I welcome any and all questions, and my contact info can be found in sig.

Thank You
- Bobby

Rankings 11-26-2014 12:12 PM

3 ordered and processed in less than 24 hours. Who's next?

Rankings 12-01-2014 06:12 AM

Who's next.. took on orders all weekend and ready for more

Cameltoepro 12-01-2014 08:55 AM

Hi, Question..do you give detail what to do to fix or just generalizations for this service?
Thanks

Rankings 12-01-2014 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cameltoepro (Post 20307852)
Hi, Question..do you give detail what to do to fix or just generalizations for this service?
Thanks

Yes, Each page will be broken down and listed with each needed change/addition in order to get the maximum optimization site-wide. In other words, we start with your index/intro page, and go through the navigation first, then sub-pages within. Some changes are page by page, and some apply across the board.

Each analysis/report is very user friendly, easy to follow, and the changes/additions are usually very easy quick fixes.

Rankings 12-01-2014 01:15 PM

I am getting a lot of questions regarding multiple site pricing. Below is the pricing for 2, 3, or 4+ tube sites as an example:

1 Site - $65
2 Sites - $110
3 Sites - $145
4+ Sites - $145 + $30 per site after 3 (5 sites would be $205)

Rankings 12-03-2014 07:05 AM

well, once again, this has been a very popular promo. Bump for more orders, and to those that have ordered already and even re-ordered more... Thank You Again

Rankings 12-08-2014 07:53 AM

New Week for New Orders

Rankings 12-09-2014 02:44 PM

still pumping these out.. who's next

Rankings 12-15-2014 09:18 AM

Yet another monday seeking another round of analysis report orders!

Rankings 01-05-2015 11:31 AM

This went over so well for December, we are going to run it through January 2015

Arnox 01-05-2015 11:41 PM

Hey 2bet, just as a friendly hint from another SEO provider, your website is running both www. and non-www. versions. Terrible for SEO, really dude.

Google this:

Code:

site:xratedseo.com
and
site:www.xratedseo.com

You've got a handful of results for both versions. Google is treating your website as two different sites based on this non-committal canonicalization.

I wrote about this last month. Read here for more information: Understanding Non-www. Redirect - Blog - X Optimizers

Rankings 01-07-2015 08:21 AM

Disclosure states on our site that we are under construction due to a server issue. We are in the process of fixing the sites optimization, but giving the timeline to regain our SERPs, we are not stressing the organic traffic for Adult SEO giving how low the numbers are. The website is for info purposes at this time, not marketing. Word of mouth and add on work from current clients keep us right where we want to be. I do however greatly appreciate the heads up and agree that both versions is not ok. :thumbsup

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arnox (Post 20348271)
Hey 2bet, just as a friendly hint from another SEO provider, your website is running both www. and non-www. versions. Terrible for SEO, really dude.

Google this:

Code:

site:xratedseo.com
and
site:www.xratedseo.com

You've got a handful of results for both versions. Google is treating your website as two different sites based on this non-committal canonicalization.

I wrote about this last month. Read here for more information: Understanding Non-www. Redirect - Blog - X Optimizers

empireman99 01-23-2015 06:08 PM

Where is 2bet

Where are you? I been trying to contact you for the past week and no reply back on icq, have you checked the webmasters tool lately or analytics?