GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Services (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Business I need traffic + social advertisement! (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1160850)

Chrisdong 02-09-2015 01:04 PM

I need traffic + social advertisement!

We recently launched over 15 tube sites, and we need to promote these new sites.
The languages of the sites are: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and German.
Each one of them needs traffic from different locations.

Traffic: I would like to know the rates for traffic from different locations: US, South America, Europe etc...

Social Advertisement: I need to know if someone could help us promote our sites in Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Reddit, 4chan, or any other social network. Obviously I mean someone with a big-ass account with lots of followers.

If you can help us send us your details and rates to christianestol at gmail dot com
or Skype: Anthoniixx

Thanks!:winkwink:

bloggerz 02-23-2015 07:13 PM

Need traffic? Best places to buy traffic:

Plugrush

JuicyAds

TrafficHolder

AdultManic

Christina ADAMOAds 02-24-2015 04:49 AM

Traffic is our middle name:)

Ad networks are indeed the best place to look for traffic.
ADAMO is also provider for that GEOs.
Feel free to add me on skype so I can give you more info: cristina.horez

Andreweb 02-24-2015 10:33 AM

Traffic Sources you will find something for you there for sure !

ravo 02-25-2015 08:41 AM

We have some great deals on tube feeder traffic right now. See Buyfpctraffic - Quality Adult Traffic and contact me at [email protected] or Skype:ravo.fpctraffic

madgreg 03-06-2015 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrisdong (Post 20388067)
We recently launched over 15 tube sites, and we need to promote these new sites.
The languages of the sites are: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and German.
Each one of them needs traffic from different locations.

Traffic: I would like to know the rates for traffic from different locations: US, South America, Europe etc...

Social Advertisement: I need to know if someone could help us promote our sites in Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Reddit, 4chan, or any other social network. Obviously I mean someone with a big-ass account with lots of followers.

If you can help us send us your details and rates to christianestol at gmail dot com
or Skype: Anthoniixx

Thanks!:winkwink:

Big ass account with lots of followers on sicoal network doesn't mean big ass traffic, JM2C

On my stumbleupon account I only have 18 followers, yet some of of the pics posted have 12k-20k shares

elmy 03-10-2015 03:41 AM

If you need content for your tube sites, just see my sig .. we can add your tube sites into our database free of charge.

gebu 03-16-2015 04:44 PM

Check out the link in my signature.

KyleC 03-16-2015 05:29 PM

With a name like Chris Dong, who needs help with traffic!?!
My sig has a couple options.