GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Services (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Tech Experienced Programmer Sysadmin Available (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1163907)

ragingrhizome 03-29-2015 11:48 AM

Experienced Programmer Sysadmin Available

Hi, I'm a US-based programmer and systems administrator looking for freelance work. I can do backend / database programming, content management, database and general systems administration work like site migrations, payment gateways et cetera. I have decades of programming and UNIX systems administration experience and I'd love to bring my capabilities to bear on your business needs. I also do computer security (penetration testing, system hardening) and I know about the somewhat unique security needs of the adult industry.

My rate for remote work is $25 hourly. I will provide a detailed daily report of my hours and the work I have done. Repeat business is my goal and I'll do my best to make you happy.

Contact me here or at
infrastruct [at] gmail dot com

celandina 03-30-2015 06:17 AM

What is wrong with this picture?? There are dozens of various " looking for programer" posts around here ( including mine ) and in more then 24 hours not a single enquiry??

What am I missing here? :2 cents:

ragingrhizome 03-30-2015 08:25 AM

What can I say, while I do understand the importance of promotion I don't want to spam forums or be too aggressive at marketing myself in places where I'm not a regular. Get me your email address and we'll talk.

celandina 03-31-2015 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragingrhizome (Post 20433440)
What can I say, while I do understand the importance of promotion I don't want to spam forums or be too aggressive at marketing myself in places where I'm not a regular. Get me your email address and we'll talk.

Maybe I should rephrase ( slightly) my comment ....Can you actually code and built an e commerce web site? ( in whatever programming language), or you are just working in some " administration" position , whatever that means ???
Make yourself clear and we can talk.:thumbsup

ragingrhizome 03-31-2015 09:05 AM

Please shoot me an email at the above address [infrastruct [at] gmail dot com] and we can talk!

ragingrhizome 03-31-2015 09:28 AM

I'll just say that whether you want to build an e-commerce site from scratch these days is something you should consider, there are a lot of solutions these days that might end up cheaper than that. That said I'm a programmer from way back and I don't have too much trouble doing that sort of thing. My preferred language is Python but PHP is fine too, usually it depends on a client's specific setup and what their existing software is written in.

When I talk about system administration I'm referring to the guys who keep sites actually up and running.

celandina 04-01-2015 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragingrhizome (Post 20433440)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragingrhizome (Post 20434739)
I'll just say that whether you want to build an e-commerce site from scratch these days is something you should consider, there are a lot of solutions these days that might end up cheaper than that. That said I'm a programmer from way back and I don't have too much trouble doing that sort of thing. My preferred language is Python but PHP is fine too, usually it depends on a client's specific setup and what their existing software is written in.

When I talk about system administration I'm referring to the guys who keep sites actually up and running.

Will e mail you over the weekend.

ragingrhizome 04-01-2015 11:53 AM

Sounds good!

celandina 04-02-2015 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragingrhizome (Post 20436204)
Sounds good!

E mail sent.:thumbsup

ragingrhizome 04-10-2015 10:54 AM

Just thought I'd mention here, I also do mobile device development for iOS and Android.

wesfx 10-13-2015 12:22 PM

have an icq?

celandina 10-15-2015 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 20437164)
E mail sent.:thumbsup

Some time has lapsed. Did we ever connect via e mail ?? Or did I ( or you) drop the ball?? My plans have changed a bit will try to build a simpler site ( NO java).....

If you are about let me know.

C.