GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Services (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Double and Even Triple Your Sales (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1204891)

demedia 06-29-2016 07:48 PM

Double and Even Triple Your Sales

If you have a VOD or Cam site (or actually any other service) or you're about to launch or develop one; please talk to us!

We and our data science partner tech team can help you boost your sales exponentially.

This technology is very real and with us it's definitely affordable. All the big sites are using recommendation systems. Our mission is to make this systems available to the small web sites at a low price. We developed Conversion++, a simplified machine learning engine for smaller sites.

Conversion++ can substantially increase your sales.

Check out the Conversion++ video here.

Make sure you read the description under the video. You will see a link to a demo there, as well as contact details and more info about Conversion++.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me here or you can use the contact details in the description under the video.

We will be happy to tell you more about this technology and discuss how it can benefit you.

content(at)foxymobilegirls(dot)com

demedia 08-08-2016 10:57 PM

Machine Learning is the future. It's cheaper than you think.

Let's talk about it!

dconstrukt 09-13-2016 01:15 PM

interesting... so we sell dating INFO products... you know teaching guys HOW to meet women... etc.

how would this work on that?

celandina 09-14-2016 09:08 AM

How much is the "full meal deal" ..??:2 cents:

demedia 10-04-2016 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dconstrukt (Post 21159760)
interesting... so we sell dating INFO products... you know teaching guys HOW to meet women... etc.

There are probably several ways data science can be applied to marketing dating info products. I would need some more info to recommend anything meaningful. But, it definitely sounds like an interesting project.

Please email me and I will be happy to schedule a Skype call with you to discuss the possibilities.

celandina 10-04-2016 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 21161695)

Just watched the vimeo, the question is still the same. I run 2 VOD sites.

demedia 10-04-2016 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 21161695)

The "full meal deal" costs exactly twice as much as the "half meal deal", just for you, only today :thumbsup.

Hi Cel,

How are you?

The price went up 20%. So it's what I quoted you 4 months ago + 20%, if we're still talking about the same website.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Joe

celandina 10-05-2016 08:10 AM

"My bad"... Just have read your e mail...Yes, we are talking about the same site being completely re built (and one new one launched at the end of June)... Its taking longer to complete and is still a couple of weeks away... I have not realized that we were in touch. I guess it was a "senior moment":2 cents:

demedia 10-06-2016 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 21201496)
"My bad"... Just have read your e mail...Yes, we are talking about the same site being completely re built (and one new one launched at the end of June)... Its taking longer to complete and is still a couple of weeks away... I have not realized that we were in touch. I guess it was a "senior moment":2 cents:

No worries. Of course, I am happy to work with you on boosting your conversions/sales. Please let me know when you're ready to talk about it.

demedia 10-24-2016 12:16 AM

Quote:

Hi dconstrukt,

If you can PM me your email, or post it here, I will be happy to send you more info and a link to a demo.

My email is in my signature. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Basebase12 11-18-2016 01:34 PM

can you pm me your email as well?

demedia 11-19-2016 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basebase12 (Post 21311989)

Seems like you don't have PM yet, but I sent you a visitor message. My email address is in my signature.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

demedia 12-20-2016 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basebase12 (Post 21311989)

Can you post your email so I can send you more info? Or, PM me.

theS2O 12-21-2016 07:02 AM

Sounds really cool! Here's a bump for you :thumbsup

demedia 01-19-2017 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theS2O (Post 21396166)
Sounds really cool! Here's a bump for you :thumbsup

Hey, thanks for the bump.

demedia 02-06-2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

I just posted an other related service which could definitely give your dating INFO business a boost.

Check out the post here:
https://gfy.com/business-services/124...ial-offer.html