GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Traffic Trades/Gallery Requests (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Linkspun ?? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1323426)

Cammies 02-19-2020 03:26 PM

Linkspun ??

Heya

Anyone using Linkspun (.com) or somewhere else to trade hardlinks?

j3rkules 02-20-2020 05:05 AM

This is not popular as once before, but you still might find some good link traders there.

DVTimes 02-20-2020 08:20 AM

I could never work out how to use it.

hooperman 02-21-2020 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cammies (Post 22611357)
Heya

Anyone using Linkspun (.com) or somewhere else to trade hardlinks?

Hi there!

Regarding Linkspun, yes i can recommend it, very useful and efficient service for link trades.
I am using it over an year, and although it may seem confusing initially (until you become familiar with the logic and GUI). But once you do, you will probably stick with them and hunt for more trades, even be inspired to build new sites to offer in exchange.

... And it is free! (for now, inside their community i stumbled upon post from admin that they may consider some premium models, but imho thats TBD ).

It is realistically ambitious project, with enough functionality now, and it can only grow from my POV.

UX could benefit from some more work as it is not 100% intuitive, but observing the status notifications and reading tool-tips, you will grasp it fast enough.

I have almost all of my sites (and some deep link niche keyword categories as well) and only downside i can point out is that, after a certain volume the opportunities for solid trades were exhausted...

But as we know it is a long tail game, if that happens - just give it some time as new trades will appear.

This is good point to encourage anyone even mildly interested to give it a chance, add their sites and help each other out.:thumbsup

Have a nice DA(y) !

H

Cammies 02-21-2020 09:04 AM

Thank you for the advice!

LustCore 02-26-2020 06:58 PM

Confusing system, still trying to figure it out. But now at least bookmarked it :1orglaugh

hotaks 02-27-2020 10:21 AM

yes a little bit confusing
got trade request of just 6 days old site now such sites are or any limitations are need to apply here

pm2000 03-11-2020 07:18 PM

I just joined, i will keep you posted

LustCore 03-17-2020 04:00 AM

Now that I got used to it my experience is that most of the trade sites are low ranking or just very new. Happens that after you agree on a trade then the site goes down, but easy to track from the site.

Hinc 03-18-2020 04:02 AM

Yeah the quality of the sites onthere is very up and down...but its possible to get some good trades if youre a bit picky :)

meseco 03-19-2020 04:08 AM

Yes, you only have to search a little and be patient, then you will find some good trades. Unfortunately also some nags like everywhere.

adultchatpay 04-01-2020 07:09 PM

yup, you just need to have a good trade, be picky for sure.