GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Announcements (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Business Hooligapps affiliate programm (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1330955)

GamesRevenue 07-20-2020 06:38 AM

Hooligapps affiliate programm

Dear affiliates!

We are Hooligapps, an adult affiliate program. We develop and promote the best 18+ games. Today I'm proud to introduce to you our top-rated online breadwinner – CuntEmpire, brought to you by the developers of award-winning Cunt Wars, offers unique gameplay in a role no other game can deliver. You play the function of a prospective adult entertainment tycoon. You begin by building up your cam modelling show enterprise by hiring aspiring models through an intimate interview process. In the game are real-life adult stars, such as Little Caprice, Liya Silver, and Apolonia Lapiedra, which enables users to get closer than ever to their crushes.

What offers we have for Cunt Empire:

CPA for the tutorial finish – flow is as simple as it can be. A user comes, does the tutorial, and you gain through conversion.

DOI, you'll receive your money when someone signs up for the game.
We accept next GEOs - RU, US, DE, FR, CA, GB, KR, ES, PL, JP, IT, NL, SE, AU, BE, but there will be more soon. And also you can try our other games like great tactical turn-based strategy CuntWars and hot clicker FapTitans

You can receive your money through WM, paxum, PayPal, and of course, by wire transfer.
While other competitors are down due to COVID-19, quarantines, and other government restrictions, ours is on top, since nothing can stop a user from playing. Join us, play our games and earn with us.

Brian mike 07-22-2020 04:23 AM

My games revenue log in details dosent work on this holligap. :Oh crap

Why ? Do i need to register again ?

GamesRevenue 07-22-2020 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian mike (Post 22706044)
My games revenue log in details dosent work on this holligap. :Oh crap

Why ? Do i need to register again ?

Hi, yes since this is completely new platform, you can send me to [email protected] your login in gamesrevenue and I will create account for you.

Neighbor 07-22-2020 09:59 AM

Congrats! If you are ever looking for an alternative CPA platform, drop me a line (details in sig). Our NATS for Networks platform powers CPA Networks worldwide in various verticals such as dating & cam (to name a couple), but we've been servicing the adult industry proudly for 16 years and growing!

I'd be happy to provide you with a guided demo anytime.

ruff 07-22-2020 12:26 PM

I'm not seeing Paypal option in payouts. You mentioned it in your post. Is it coming?

Also FYI, Malwarebytes is blocking cuntwars.com.

Malwarebytes blocked a fraudulent website
Your Malwarebytes Premium blocked this website because it may be fraudulent.

We strongly recommend you do not continue.
:helpme

SekobA 07-22-2020 01:50 PM

i will try it.Hope it will convert well

Dickjagger1 07-22-2020 03:25 PM

Well I signed up. Let's see what happens. Can't be any worse than nothing, which is where I am now as a startup.

GamesRevenue 07-23-2020 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruff (Post 22706317)
I'm not seeing Paypal option in payouts. You mentioned it in your post. Is it coming?

Temporal problems, we will add it soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruff (Post 22706317)
IAlso FYI, Malwarebytes is blocking cuntwars.com.

Malwarebytes blocked a fraudulent website
Your Malwarebytes Premium blocked this website because it may be fraudulent.

We strongly recommend you do not continue.
:helpme

Thank you for you information we will contact them to remove our game from fraud list.

ruff 07-23-2020 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GamesRevenue (Post 22706616)
Temporal problems, we will add it soon.

Thank you for you information we will contact them to remove our game from fraud list.

Sounds good. Yours is not the only site Malwarebytes flags, I don't know what triggers their flag, but it can be a pain in the ass for the site owner sometimes.

GamesRevenue 07-23-2020 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruff (Post 22706743)
Sounds good. Yours is not the only site Malwarebytes flags, I don't know what triggers their flag, but it can be a pain in the ass for the site owner sometimes.

Antivirus software and sites sometimes triggering for adult thematics just for no reason, so it is really pain, but usually mail or two fix it.

fuzebox 07-23-2020 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GamesRevenue (Post 22704964)
You play the function of a prospective adult entertainment tycoon.

GFY should promote this game to some of its members :1orglaugh

AmeliaG 07-23-2020 09:20 PM

Looks interesting

Brian mike 07-24-2020 08:10 AM

I have my Webmaster referral url on few site and today i click on it to discovered :

Website update in progress
Email us at [email protected]

Login

Question: since when is like this and what happened to the referrer sent ?

GamesRevenue 07-27-2020 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian mike (Post 22707392)
I have my Webmaster referral URL on few site and today i click on it to discovered :

Website update in progress
Email us at [email protected]

Login

Question: since when is like this and what happened to the referrer sent ?

Please sent me more details to [email protected]
What was your username, what was you referral link and any info you have for me to check.

NatalieK 07-29-2020 05:12 AM

hmm, why can i not go and see the games or what is being promoted, i donīt understand, but every link displays the same affiliate sign up page....

would be nice if you can show screen shots of whatīs on promotion, iīd be interested in adding some to my xxx adult blog

GamesRevenue 07-30-2020 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NatalieK (Post 22710132)
hmm, why can i not go and see the games or what is being promoted, i donīt understand, but every link displays the same affiliate sign up page....

would be nice if you can show screen shots of whatīs on promotion, iīd be interested in adding some to my xxx adult blog

We are working on that, new platform was done to create best partner experience. Right now we are gathering feedback for further development steps.

GamesRevenue 07-30-2020 04:36 AM

New rates and GEOs

Dear affiliates we have updated our Cunt Empire offers. Almost all rates are raised. CZ , TW . SG geos added . Please check it and earn more with us and Cunt Empire!

GamesRevenue 11-12-2020 07:50 AM

Dear affiliates I want to tell you that there was update done with our affiliate program.

We launched referral program, you can find you referral link in your profile.

Yo can check what offers we have without need to sign up.

Also we've redesigned our offers page to be more informative and clear.

We are waiting for new affiliates to earn with us.

adultchatpay 11-15-2020 04:34 PM

Looks good!