GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Content Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   looking to buy your old content (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1354481)

umberto 04-29-2022 07:53 AM

looking to buy your old content

Hi all, I'm looking to buy your nonexclusive content.

PICS only no video.

Single Girl or Two Girls only, no hardcore.
Old content is fine ( I don't care if you already sold it a million times and the model is 60 years old now and you shot her when she was 18.

If you have pre 2257 content I might be also interested as long as you have a model release and proof of age.

I don't need 10k pics of the same girl, this will be a filler content for my new project.

best to contact me here [email protected] let me know what you have.

MaDalton 04-29-2022 08:38 AM

See email...

umberto 04-30-2022 05:05 AM

thanks, and still looking

TrainWreckContent 04-30-2022 08:19 AM

email sent as well

virgostan 05-03-2022 11:29 AM

Hello!
Please have a look at our amateur content store - RedBridges.net

thirdworldxxx 05-03-2022 02:33 PM

Hello, I have hundreds of trans models with high quality pictures available for license. Just sent you an email, but contact info is below. Thank you! :thumbsup

umberto 05-05-2022 01:10 PM

still looking, let me know if you have any budget sets $3-$5/set

sexyandjagundo 06-16-2022 09:59 AM

We have LOTS of sets.
Let us know. Budget content as well.

Caldo 06-17-2022 02:59 PM

email sent :thumbsup

1726cash 07-02-2022 02:47 PM

email send
Quianon.com

swarog 07-27-2022 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by umberto (Post 22996251)
Hi all, I'm looking to buy your nonexclusive content.

PICS only no video.

Single Girl or Two Girls only, no hardcore.
Old content is fine ( I don't care if you already sold it a million times and the model is 60 years old now and you shot her when she was 18.

If you have pre 2257 content I might be also interested as long as you have a model release and proof of age.

I don't need 10k pics of the same girl, this will be a filler content for my new project.

best to contact me here [email protected] let me know what you have.

How many photos do you need exactly?

mmmb3131 08-04-2022 10:40 AM

Hi my name is mike. We are ny based
Some associates and I formed a business in content creation. We were doing it for entertainment for years now but now we are in business. We can produce content you for any kind of niche. Just give us details of how you want it produced and what you want included, how many people.etc. we have several models available,but we are also looking for referals for models and can refer ones to you as well. Our content can range from softcore to no limits.

Here's one milf model that is seeking work asap,. But we have several others but their availability varies

Email us at [email protected]
we can speak Abt the rest., If you'd like to.speak on the phone give me hour

mmmb3131 08-04-2022 10:41 AM

Hi my name is mike. We are ny based
Some associates and I formed a business in content creation. We were doing it for entertainment for years now but now we are in business. We can produce content you for any kind of niche. Just give us details of how you want it produced and what you want included, how many people.etc. we have several models available,but we are also looking for referals for models and can refer ones to you as well. Our content can range from softcore to no limits.

Here's one milf model that is seeking work asap,. But we have several others but their availability varies

Email us at [email protected]
we can speak Abt the rest., If you'd like to.speak on the phone give me hour