GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Content Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Business **Flash Deal - 1800 Lethal Hardcore HD Scenes** (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1355384)

AFSC 06-08-2022 12:58 PM

**Flash Deal - 1800 Lethal Hardcore HD Scenes**

Flash Deal..... 1800 Lethal Hardcore HD scenes for $1250.

Includes matching photosets, 2257, all meta data, 6 months download, lifetime web and mobile rights, lifetime standard tube rights, can be used on ManyVids and OnlyFans.

Only selling 3 of these licenses. So add to cart and checkout as quickly as you can to get one of these

See all Lethal Hardcore Scenes here

Buy this package here

AFSC 06-10-2022 03:45 AM

Only 1 Lethal Hardcore package available. Once sold, package will be automatically removed.

amacontent 06-10-2022 10:43 AM

I bought one of these packages and its perfect Completely organized with photos , videos and 2257. Download is so easy.

doofusultimate 06-11-2022 03:09 AM

what is standard tube rights?

AFSC 06-11-2022 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doofusultimate (Post 23010422)
what is standard tube rights?

Standard tube rights allows you to use the content in the free sections of tubes, as 10 minute clips maximum. Can not use the content as full clips and you can not use the content in premium tube sections.

Premium tube rights allows content to be used as full clips in both free sections of tube as well as premium sections.

Standard license allows for full clips inside your own websites.

doofusultimate 06-12-2022 01:49 AM

I want to buy premium tube rights one but I see threads that you are affiliated with brendon Ackerman who scammed me for 1650$.

should i be worried? really interested in this.

AFSC 06-12-2022 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doofusultimate (Post 23010737)
I want to buy premium tube rights one but I see threads that you are affiliated with brendon Ackerman who scammed me for 1650$.

Ackerman has not been involved with AFSC for several years now. he actually owns a pet store in Virginia now. He hasn't been involved ever since our original owner bought the company back and redesigned the site and overhauled our automated ordering system and instant FTP download, this way the buyer controls every part of the process.

Everything in our system now is automated. You pick content, you checkout and pay, you download. It's all automated and zero chance of anyone interfering, no 3rd party brokers who can take your money.

doofusultimate 06-12-2022 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AFSC (Post 23010762)
Ackerman has not been involved with AFSC for several years now. he actually owns a pet store in Virginia now. He hasn't been involved ever since our original owner bought the company back and redesigned the site and overhauled our automated ordering system and instant FTP download, this way the buyer controls every part of the process.

Everything in our system now is automated. You pick content, you checkout and pay, you download. It's all automated and zero chance of anyone interfering, no 3rd party brokers who can take your money.

Just to be sure theres no chance i will get any copyright strikes on big tube sites? or on my paysite if i share clips there to promote mine?

i want to buy premium tube rights.

what to do if i get any?

AFSC 06-12-2022 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doofusultimate (Post 23010776)
Just to be sure theres no chance i will get any copyright strikes on big tube sites? or on my paysite if i share clips there to promote mine?

i want to buy premium tube rights.

what to do if i get any?

You won't. We don't do revshare deals with studios, what we sell, we own. So no one can dispute the content rights. If you ever get a takedown notice, you simply send them your license and it ends there.

AFSC 06-13-2022 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doofusultimate (Post 23010737)

Packages expire tonight.... so today is last day to grab one of these premium packs.

doofusultimate 06-14-2022 12:00 AM

added to cart and filled all details but you don't accept paxum?

AFSC 06-14-2022 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doofusultimate (Post 23011363)
added to cart and filled all details but you don't accept paxum?

No, we don't accept Paxum or PayPal. We accept MC, Visa, Discover, Amex, CosmoPay or Crypto