GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Business How to monetize dating profiles data (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1357940)

no1k 09-21-2022 02:03 AM

How to monetize dating profiles data

Hello,

I run a dating website where people signup with their information (email, age, location, preferences, etc.).

I would like to know what could be the best way to monetize this data. I was either thinking about sending these leads via API to other dating sites or running an email list and sending them offers for other dating sites.

Thanks for the help.

kuprum 09-21-2022 08:20 AM

ADVERTEN

They work through the API. But not all geos have APIs. And on english speaking and Germany.

Either on smartlink to send your traffic

fuzebox 09-21-2022 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no1k (Post 23044947)
I would like to know what could be the best way to monetize this data. I was either thinking about sending these leads via API to other dating sites

It's tough because none of the dating companies want API joins that aren't "live" (user is redirected into members area after posting) because it destroys mail repuation.

Quote:

or running an email list and sending them offers for other dating sites.
This is the best bet. Good luck :upsidedow

HiyasC 09-21-2022 08:53 AM

Quote:

running an email list and sending them offers for other dating sites.

I can definitely help you out with monetizing through email:)
We own AdultFriendFinder along with other niche dating sites including Xmatch.com, MenNation.com, Alt.com, - to name a few.

Hit me up at [email protected] or on skype hiyasmcarr

Webster01 09-21-2022 11:25 AM

Ask the companies you want to work with for profile content.
Some of them provide profile advertising.
Just mix them in between your current listings, or create a separate section.
And on those profiles you can push leads via API signups, of course.

Also in any other way, I donīt really think it would destroy mail reputation.
On the German market, webmasters pushed leads always through their
selfhosted whitelabel sites DomainX.com and the registered users got their mails from TotallyDifferentDomain.com, it never has been an issue....

WiredGuy 09-21-2022 12:06 PM

Quote:

I was either thinking about sending these leads via API to other dating sites or running an email list and sending them offers for other dating sites.

The latter option... especially if there's any kind of delay between when they hit submit and the time an email comes to them, then creating your own email lists are the best option.

Most dating API's are much poorer quality when it comes to their deliverability rates so you can expect your submits to end up in their spam box and if they weren't expecting an email, there's little chance they'll see it.

WG

fuzebox 09-21-2022 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Webster01 (Post 23045134)
Also in any other way, I donīt really think it would destroy mail reputation.
On the German market, webmasters pushed leads always through their
selfhosted whitelabel sites DomainX.com and the registered users got their mails from TotallyDifferentDomain.com, it never has been an issue....

When most people ask about API, they just want to post old users on their own time and hope the user receives the confirmation emails. API buyers hate this. If you read what I said it has nothing to do with whitelabels and different domains.

NicoleGrey 09-23-2022 05:08 AM

Quote:

Hello,

I run a dating website where people signup with their information (email, age, location, preferences, etc.).

I would like to know what could be the best way to monetize this data. I was either thinking about sending these leads via API to other dating sites or running an email list and sending them offers for other dating sites.

Thanks for the help.

Depending on the amount of traffic you have and the GEOs, I would be interested in working with you. Send me a message on Skype and let's discuss there more details: live:.cid.6887e7d4709e6f4e

Screwed Up 09-23-2022 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiyasC (Post 23045069)
I can definitely help you out with monetizing through email:)
We own AdultFriendFinder along with other niche dating sites including Xmatch.com, MenNation.com, Alt.com, - to name a few.

Hit me up at [email protected] or on skype hiyasmcarr

Where is my money?
When are you going to pay me?
And when are you going to reply to your emails?

HiyasC 09-23-2022 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Screwed Up (Post 23045655)
Where is my money?
When are you going to pay me?
And when are you going to reply to your emails?

Hit me up directly on skype or DM me here with the email address you were contacting us from (or your GPID) and I can check with accounting regarding your payment.