GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Toilet paper doesnt clean your ass (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=526610)

Dirty F 10-10-2005 08:28 PM

Toilet paper doesnt clean your ass

It just smears your doo doo out all the way through your crack.

Spunky 10-10-2005 08:29 PM

Not if you wipe more than once..although I don't inspect my asshole after I shit

xlogger 10-10-2005 08:30 PM

omg. :1orglaugh

Dirty F 10-10-2005 08:30 PM

Even after 10 wipes. If it isnt visible anymore doesnt mean its not there.

Hardlinks 10-10-2005 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Franck

Should use rabbits.

Dirty F 10-10-2005 08:34 PM

I prefer (if possible) to crap in the morning before i take a shower.

And also for some reason i dont crap that much, maybe once every 2 or 3 days. Been like that my whole life. You wont hear my complain though.

Spunky 10-10-2005 08:35 PM

Quote:

And also for some reason i dont crap that much, maybe once every 2 or 3 days. Been like that my whole life. You wont hear my complain though.

You need more fibre man..that's not healthy not to have a good crap every day.

Rob 10-10-2005 08:36 PM

I just use towels and cotton swabs.

KMR Stitch 10-10-2005 08:37 PM

Don't use Qulited ultra :-x

Dirty F 10-10-2005 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spunky
You need more fibre man..that's not healthy not to have a good crap every day.

Im healthy as it can be. If it was bad for me i wouldve noticed it after 29 years.

I also piss very little. Well not very little but not very often. When i piss i piss twice as long as most people :)

Thats cool when going out. Everybody goes to the restroom every 30 mins. I go twice an evening.

dodger21 10-10-2005 08:39 PM

Gee, what an informative fucking thread. GFY pulls through again.

Tat2Jr 10-10-2005 08:39 PM

I've used something called "Hygienic Cleansing Pads" after using toilet paper for years now.... could NEVER go back to just toilet paper. You get them in the Hemroid section at walmart. If you just use toilet paper you're a sick filthy shit stained sicko.

Dirty F 10-10-2005 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tat2Jr
You get them in the Hemroid section at walmart.

:1orglaugh

Dirty F 10-10-2005 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodger21
Gee, what an informative fucking thread. GFY pulls through again.

This thread is turning out to be more informative than most threads on gfy :321GFY

dodger21 10-10-2005 08:41 PM

Quote:

This thread is turning out to be more informative than most threads on gfy :321GFY

I'll hand it to you, you're right there.

Rob 10-10-2005 08:41 PM

I put John Wayne toilet paper in my guest bathrooms. It's rough and tough and don't take shit from no one!

BlingDaddy 10-10-2005 08:43 PM

Quote:

It does depend on the "consistency" of the "crap" does it not?

Dirty F 10-10-2005 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlingDaddy
It does depend on the "consistency" of the "crap" does it not?

Toilet paper wont wipe away the smell and bacteria.

RRRED 10-10-2005 08:45 PM

Quote:

Im healthy as it can be. If it was bad for me i wouldve noticed it after 29 years.

I also piss very little. Well not very little but not very often. When i piss i piss twice as long as most people :)

Thats cool when going out. Everybody goes to the restroom every 30 mins. I go twice an evening.

I'm gonna stick close to you when we go out so you can hold my jacket and my purse :)

And your every 2-3 days thing.. I can believe it!! It's the diet you guys have.... and that cheese and milk... Unreal!

I have a dutch friend who is coming up in a couple weeks and he's going to be sick to his stomach and shitting his brains out after 2 days :1orglaugh It'lll be classic

BlingDaddy 10-10-2005 08:46 PM

Quote:

Toilet paper wont wipe away the smell and bacteria.

I'll take your word for it Franck.. Both cases would involve the close contact with a freshly "shat" anus... and I.... just can't do that. :1orglaugh

chazer 10-10-2005 08:47 PM

when i was young, i would only go once or twice a week and used to have these massive shits. now i go at least 2 times a day :P inconvenient especially when you're looking to get some pussy right before it hits

Dirty F 10-10-2005 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRRED
I have a dutch friend who is coming up in a couple weeks and he's going to be sick to his stomach and shitting his brains out after 2 days :1orglaugh It'lll be classic

That Dutch friend btw, does he name start with an A :Graucho

Dirty F 10-10-2005 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlingDaddy

I'll take your word for it Franck.. Both cases would involve the close contact with a freshly "shat" anus... and I.... just can't do that. :1orglaugh

Well, you dont need to touch it or smell it to figure this out.

sniperwolf 10-10-2005 08:49 PM

Lol... a shitty thread and so true... feces are full of bacteria and they multiply in a minute.. damn... you should wash your butthole with soap and water..

nice one Franck..

RRRED 10-10-2005 08:50 PM

Quote:

That Dutch friend btw, does he name start with an A :Graucho

:drinkup

Dirty F 10-10-2005 08:50 PM

Quote:

:drinkup

ahaha :)

Dirty F 10-10-2005 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sniperwolf
Lol... a shitty thread and so true... feces are full of bacteria and they multiply in a minute.. damn... you should wash your butthole with soap and water..

nice one Franck..

yup you got it.

xlogger 10-10-2005 08:51 PM

Quote:

hes name start with an A :Graucho

Asshole? :Graucho

Donny 10-10-2005 08:51 PM

I've blogged about this.

http://www.***************.com/2005/...her-clean.html

Dirty F 10-10-2005 08:53 PM

He name = his name ofcourse. I hate stupid typos like that.

Rob 10-10-2005 08:55 PM

I never wipe my ass. I just squirt some cologne on it and move on.

BlackCrayon 10-10-2005 08:56 PM

yeah, like someone said before if you got shit on your hand would you just wipe it off with dry paper? i do the shit before shower thing and if i have to go and then go on a night out i usually wash my ass crack in the bathtub at least. i don't want to have any of that kind of smell on me in case things work out well while im out ;)

Platinumpimp 10-10-2005 08:57 PM

Quote:

You think staying up at night all the way until 5-6am most of the time is healthy?

tony286 10-10-2005 09:00 PM

coffee filters work well but dont use them to make coffee afterwards lol

RRRED 10-10-2005 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tat2Jr
I've used something called "Hygienic Cleansing Pads" after using toilet paper for years now.... could NEVER go back to just toilet paper. You get them in the Hemroid section at walmart. If you just use toilet paper you're a sick filthy shit stained sicko.

Great now everytime I see you I'm going to have this picture of a little ziplock bag of baby wipes in your pocket... thanks HOT :thumbsup :1orglaugh

Vitasoy 10-10-2005 09:54 PM

That is why I use baby wipes

Katsondaprowl 10-10-2005 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KMR Stitch
Don't use Qulited ultra :-x

This is the best thread ever!

BlingDaddy 10-10-2005 09:55 PM

Quote:

Well, you dont need to touch it or smell it to figure this out.

That certainly is true... :1orglaugh

Katsondaprowl 10-10-2005 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonovanPhillips

OMG ROFL I love it Donovan! LOL

jonesy 10-10-2005 09:59 PM

Quote:

thats not normal considering how full of shit you are.

seriously though, thats not normal. once or twice a day is normal.

fuzzylogic 10-10-2005 09:59 PM

Quote:

I AGREE. it is there.
the only way to make sure the ass is clean is with water. be creative ;)

Doctor Dre 10-10-2005 10:00 PM

That's why you need the thing that puts water into your ass ... I forgot the name . My parents have one in their new house ... We laughed our asses off when we've seen this thing...

fuzzylogic 10-10-2005 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonesy
thats not normal considering how full of shit you are.

seriously though, thats not normal. once or twice a day is normal.

i agree..
that is also unhealthy. u probible got shit compacted around the walls of ur rectum and large intestines that has been there for 5, 10 or even 20 years. that shit is now toxic sludge

Spunky 10-10-2005 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor Dre
That's why you need the thing that puts water into your ass ... I forgot the name . My parents have one in their new house ... We laughed our asses off when we've seen this thing...

A duvet maybe?

jonesy 10-10-2005 10:03 PM

Quote:

Im healthy as it can be. If it was bad for me i wouldve noticed it after 29 years..

brilliant logic dumbass.

fuzzylogic 10-10-2005 10:04 PM

one also has to clean a quarter of an inch inside their ass to make sure nothing slips out throughout the day.

i always make sure my ass is clean. i can rub my finger over it and smell nothing but my own body odor. :)

tgpshack 10-10-2005 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor Dre

a bidet. Common in Europe but not in the states unless you buy a million dollar home and even some million dollar homes don't have them by default. I've been looking at new homes and only about half the homes I looked at had bidets in the master bedroom. Though one of the homes that had a 580 square foot master bath had a very nice looking bidet. The whole thing had a gold plating lol

RRRED 10-10-2005 10:17 PM

Oh god I remember the first show I ever went to there was some cocktail party in someones suite I cant remember who.. but someone shit in the bidet..

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/spratt/bidet.jpg

Zeina-Heart 10-10-2005 10:18 PM

Quote:

It just smears your doo doo out all the way through your crack.

well.. just use a baby wipe.. it has products in it to completly take everything off.. If your so worried about smearing you doo doo in you butt crack.. :) I hope it helps

BlingDaddy 10-10-2005 10:19 PM

Quote:

Oh god I remember the first show I ever went to there was some cocktail party in someones suite I cant remember who.. but someone shit in the bidet..

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/spratt/bidet.jpg

Shitting in the bidet is just wrong.... :helpme