GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Israeli aircraft strike Palestinian PM?s office (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=628427)

xNetworx 07-01-2006 05:20 PM

Israeli aircraft strike Palestinian PM?s office

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13580436/

Holy Shit! Thats hardcore. Go Israel, Don't negotiate with terrorists, KILL THEM! :thumbsup

hova 07-01-2006 05:21 PM

thats the shit

pr0 07-01-2006 05:41 PM

is there anything left in palestine without a bullet hole in it now?

american pervert 07-01-2006 06:12 PM

im with the jews!!! way to go!

sacX 07-01-2006 07:09 PM

fuck'em both

MaddCaz 07-01-2006 07:10 PM

yes fuck em!!!

LittleMack 07-01-2006 07:11 PM

Israel does not fuck around

tony286 07-01-2006 07:11 PM

real tough attacking a government without a army

directfiesta 07-01-2006 07:13 PM

Breaking news: 1 million more terrorist ready to blow up Israel and the USA ...

Webby 07-01-2006 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony404
real tough attacking a government without a army

Even worse when ya wipe all current history aside and look at the preamble to all of this - when there were no "suicide bombers" or "terrorists", but Israeli internment camps, villagers being dragged out of bed at 4am and taken to the village square to be lined up for "inspection" by Israeli troops etc. "Major" Sharon was an active participant at that time.

It is hardly surprising the result of that was folks taking whatever tools they had and fighting back. Anyone would.

Ismail Haniya is not an idiot nor a "terrorist" or "extremist" - he's a guy who undertook to deal with current problems/relationships. Being smart assed and bombing his office is absurd and evil.

Who knows what the thinking is, but sure don't sound like Israel has any intention of allowing a Palestinian state to exist.

QuaWee 07-01-2006 07:37 PM

yea Paletinians = Evil Isrealis = Good .... hmmmm

QuaWee 07-01-2006 07:38 PM

I love sheep by the way.

2HousePlague 07-01-2006 07:39 PM

http://www.bbcprograms.com/pbs/catal...02kamikaze.jpg

2hp

tony286 07-01-2006 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Webby
Even worse when ya wipe all current history aside and look at the preamble to all of this - when there were no "suicide bombers" or "terrorists", but Israeli internment camps, villagers being dragged out of bed at 4am and taken to the village square to be lined up for "inspection" by Israeli troops etc. "Major" Sharon was an active participant at that time.

It is hardly surprising the result of that was folks taking whatever tools they had and fighting back. Anyone would.

Ismail Haniya is not an idiot nor a "terrorist" or "extremist" - he's a guy who undertook to deal with current problems/relationships. Being smart assed and bombing his office is absurd and evil.

Who knows what the thinking is, but sure don't sound like Israel has any intention of allowing a Palestinian state to exist.

Funny they dont talk about that much in the media.

2HousePlague 07-01-2006 07:50 PM

i think it will never be possible to defensibly fly planes into things again -- :2 cents:

2hp

QuaWee 07-01-2006 07:55 PM

Quote:

No ones going to listen. They rather be educated by CNN and FOX News

Webby 07-01-2006 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony404
Funny they dont talk about that much in the media.

Yea.. it's just an editoral ommission :winkwink:

Got two friends who used to live there years ago, both highly educated and with a braincell. Some of the stuff they came out with over time is crazy world - total abuse by any standards.

One spent about... think 18 months in an Israeli interment camp - tho he never committed any offenses or anything, presumably just because he was young and fit at the time and "maybe could" be a source of problem. He was one of these guys selected at random from the 4am village square roundups. In reality, he's a passive guy and bears no grudges despite his treatment - he's just pleased to be out of it.

Both, at different times, decided to leave that area, - they did not want to bring up their families under these conditions. Despite the popular concept of labelling, it would be very hard to describe either of these people as "extremists" or "terrorists" - they are just like any of us and want some peace. But, at the same time, can see easily why others may take action into their own hands and strike back on a revenge attack. It's a human tendency :)

teomaxxx 07-02-2006 01:54 AM

Quote:

Yea.. it's just an editoral ommission :winkwink:

Got two friends who used to live there years ago, both highly educated and with a braincell. Some of the stuff they came out with over time is crazy world - total abuse by any standards.

One spent about... think 18 months in an Israeli interment camp - tho he never committed any offenses or anything, presumably just because he was young and fit at the time and "maybe could" be a source of problem. He was one of these guys selected at random from the 4am village square roundups. In reality, he's a passive guy and bears no grudges despite his treatment - he's just pleased to be out of it.

Both, at different times, decided to leave that area, - they did not want to bring up their families under these conditions. Despite the popular concept of labelling, it would be very hard to describe either of these people as "extremists" or "terrorists" - they are just like any of us and want some peace. But, at the same time, can see easily why others may take action into their own hands and strike back on a revenge attack. It's a human tendency :)

Exactly, the reason why there is so much terrorists in
Gaza nowadays is such behaviour.
The Isreal army law system against Palestinians is a complet joke and fascist.
It was well described in a book from American Jew, Thomas L. Friedman, "From Beirut To Jerusalem" (he has got Pulitzer price for it)

kmanrox 07-02-2006 02:12 AM

that'll learn him not to fuck with whitey

KRL 07-02-2006 02:30 AM

Its really amazing. This same conflict has been playing out over and over and over in the world's media since I was a little kid. Peace accords, battles, peace accords, battles, like a TV series that goes into reruns forever. When is this lame show going to be over? LOL.

You got 5.5 Million Israeli's vs 4.8 Million Palestiians. Its like half of New York City fighting the other half for 40 years straight. WTF? And it consumes the world's news every single day.

Tired of hearing about this fucking insane Middle East. There's never going to be peace, why can't the world just accept that. Let them all blow each other up and be done with it.

Brujah 07-02-2006 03:20 AM

Can't we just learn from the republicans, and trade them Weapons for hostages?

jayeff 07-02-2006 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmanrox
that'll learn him not to fuck with whitey

Yep. Over 50 years he hasn't learned the lesson, but this morning he will finally get it.

BTW you do know that arabs and jews are both semite peoples?

thaifan99 07-02-2006 03:30 AM

note to self - buy shares in arms companies!

Why 07-02-2006 03:43 AM

Fuck Isreal!!!!!

Why 07-02-2006 03:47 AM

Quote:

Israeli aircraft also hit a school in Gaza City early Sunday,
cock suckers.

scottybuzz 07-02-2006 10:13 AM

sigspot.

JohanTheGreat 07-02-2006 10:35 AM

Zionist-jews are a disease, just like cancer and aids.
Israel should be wiped out and every jew in the "state" of israel should be put on trail in palestinia. Death-penalty would be a fast and easy solution.

martinsc 07-02-2006 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why
Fuck Isreal!!!!!

FUck you too.

Ken 07-02-2006 01:59 PM

Ok, I rarely post on GFY, but this is a long one so be warned. I just couldn?t hold back.

Wow?I?m shocked.

I realize this is GFY?where ignorance is the norm and underage posters outnumber the adults, but I?m still shocked to see the sheer lack of intelligence displayed in this thread.

I?m not even going to bother responding to the anti-Semitic posts about Jews as these people are either severe racists or uneducated scumbags who think that hating and blaming others will somehow make their own miserable lives seem better.

I happen to be in Israel at this very moment on vacation. I?d love to know how many people who have posted have actually been to Israel? If you have not been here, you will not and can not understand. You are fed bullshit by the media, just like everything else in this world and believe it like a herd of sheep. Before forming an opinion, why don?t you actually get some real facts and real life experience? Otherwise, why not keep an open mind that things might not be as they seem?

Today my Israeli (Jewish) guide took us to an Arabic restaurant, located in a typically Arab market in the old city of Jerusalem. His friend owns the restaurant and treated us to an amazing lunch. Do you people realize that millions of Arabs live in Israel among the Jews peacefully? Arabs and Jews who live in Israel together have NO problems with each other. There is ZERO fighting among them. They live and work with each other on a daily basis and are very happy. Jews have no problems with Arabs, only with terrorists. There is a big difference between the two.

First, let me say, Israel is an amazing country. I?m not religious, so for me, it?s not about that. Over the last two weeks I?ve seen the entire country (except the two small areas where the conflict has been going on). This country is VERY warm, full of life, fun, great food, amazing night life, very diverse, etc, etc. Everyone here loves life, is friendly, willing to help a stranger and has real character. This is more than I can say about most people I?ve met in this world.

In the last two weeks I?ve experienced nightlife that rivals Las Vegas (in some ways it?s much better), amazing restaurants, whitewater rafting in the Jordan river, swimming in the beautiful Mediterranean Ocean, stayed in a guest house in the North of Israel which is green, lush and beautiful, toured Jerusalem, one of the oldest cities in the world and now I?m hanging at the dead sea, the lowest place in the world, waiting for a message and some pampering at the spa. Next, we?re off to the Red Sea for some world class scuba diving, swimming with the dolphins, etc. This small country has just about everything and the ?vibe? here is better than anywhere I?ve ever been.

Why did I mention everything above? Because most people have no idea what Israel is about. All they know is what they?ve seen in the news, which is all I knew before I came here. People think that they still ride camels here and that bullets are flying in the streets! All complete nonsense. Besides being an amazing country, it is VERY safe here. You have no idea that there is any conflict going on, as it is in two remote area of the country and only in response to terror attacks. There is almost no regular crime here, so in many ways, it?s much safer than most places in the world! Women can walk the streets here at 4:00am by themselves with no fear of being attacked, raped, etc. What a concept!

One final note ? We visited the holocaust museum today. What a heartbreaking experience. In my opinion, this is something everyone should do if they ever have the chance. People so easily forget what a horrific tragedy happened and is still happening in other parts of the world. It?s hard to believe that men can turn into such animals and take human life as if it was nothing. The ignorant, uneducated assholes who post racists remarks should take a step back and think about what they are saying and why, before spreading more hatred that the world could certainly do without.

Dion 07-02-2006 02:01 PM

yeah they need to just take-over gaza, it's been too long.

2HousePlague 07-02-2006 02:09 PM

great scuba diving in eilat

http://www.dickandwitta.com/Ximages/Israel/lionfish.jpg

2hp

baddog 07-02-2006 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why
cock suckers.

Idiot :2 cents:

QuaWee 07-02-2006 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baddog
Idiot :2 cents:

Why is he an idiot?

baddog 07-02-2006 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuaWee
Why is he an idiot?

probably genetic

QuaWee 07-02-2006 02:43 PM

Quote:

probably genetic

How clever

xclusive 07-02-2006 02:44 PM

Quote:

probably genetic

:1orglaugh

xmas13 07-02-2006 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken
Ok, I rarely post on GFY, but this is a long one so be warned. I just couldn?t hold back.

Wow?I?m shocked.

I realize this is GFY?where ignorance is the norm and underage posters outnumber the adults, but I?m still shocked to see the sheer lack of intelligence displayed in this thread.

I?m not even going to bother responding to the anti-Semitic posts about Jews as these people are either severe racists or uneducated scumbags who think that hating and blaming others will somehow make their own miserable lives seem better.

I happen to be in Israel at this very moment on vacation. I?d love to know how many people who have posted have actually been to Israel? If you have not been here, you will not and can not understand. You are fed bullshit by the media, just like everything else in this world and believe it like a herd of sheep. Before forming an opinion, why don?t you actually get some real facts and real life experience? Otherwise, why not keep an open mind that things might not be as they seem?

Today my Israeli (Jewish) guide took us to an Arabic restaurant, located in a typically Arab market in the old city of Jerusalem. His friend owns the restaurant and treated us to an amazing lunch. Do you people realize that millions of Arabs live in Israel among the Jews peacefully? Arabs and Jews who live in Israel together have NO problems with each other. There is ZERO fighting among them. They live and work with each other on a daily basis and are very happy. Jews have no problems with Arabs, only with terrorists. There is a big difference between the two.

First, let me say, Israel is an amazing country. I?m not religious, so for me, it?s not about that. Over the last two weeks I?ve seen the entire country (except the two small areas where the conflict has been going on). This country is VERY warm, full of life, fun, great food, amazing night life, very diverse, etc, etc. Everyone here loves life, is friendly, willing to help a stranger and has real character. This is more than I can say about most people I?ve met in this world.

In the last two weeks I?ve experienced nightlife that rivals Las Vegas (in some ways it?s much better), amazing restaurants, whitewater rafting in the Jordan river, swimming in the beautiful Mediterranean Ocean, stayed in a guest house in the North of Israel which is green, lush and beautiful, toured Jerusalem, one of the oldest cities in the world and now I?m hanging at the dead sea, the lowest place in the world, waiting for a message and some pampering at the spa. Next, we?re off to the Red Sea for some world class scuba diving, swimming with the dolphins, etc. This small country has just about everything and the ?vibe? here is better than anywhere I?ve ever been.

Why did I mention everything above? Because most people have no idea what Israel is about. All they know is what they?ve seen in the news, which is all I knew before I came here. People think that they still ride camels here and that bullets are flying in the streets! All complete nonsense. Besides being an amazing country, it is VERY safe here. You have no idea that there is any conflict going on, as it is in two remote area of the country and only in response to terror attacks. There is almost no regular crime here, so in many ways, it?s much safer than most places in the world! Women can walk the streets here at 4:00am by themselves with no fear of being attacked, raped, etc. What a concept!

One final note ? We visited the holocaust museum today. What a heartbreaking experience. In my opinion, this is something everyone should do if they ever have the chance. People so easily forget what a horrific tragedy happened and is still happening in other parts of the world. It?s hard to believe that men can turn into such animals and take human life as if it was nothing. The ignorant, uneducated assholes who post racists remarks should take a step back and think about what they are saying and why, before spreading more hatred that the world could certainly do without.

True. Israel's a nice place, thats why many people are fed up with the war against neighbours. No one understands that Israelis want to live a peaceful life just like every occidental country.

Politics sucks :mad:

xmas13 07-02-2006 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohanTheGreat
Israel should be wiped out and every jew in the "state" of israel should be put on trail in palestinia. Death-penalty would be a fast and easy solution.

You give a nice image of Sweden :thumbsup

Webby 07-02-2006 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken

Wow?I?m shocked.

Nice post Ken! :thumbsup

The racial stuff here is not unusual - some were trained to hate, not just races, but every country on the planet :winkwink: Chances are, anyone from other countries reading that stuff would be shocked as well and wondering what planet those posting messages arrived from.

The actions of a few who are either elected, or self-elected, to take action on behalf of all others, hardly represents any individual - irrespective of nation. I'm sure a 5 year old living in Gaza and a 95 year old in Israel would appreciate being able to live their lives in peace.

baddog 07-02-2006 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuaWee
How clever

Why don't you try reading between the lines instead of forcing every little detail to be explained to you?

Vlad 07-02-2006 05:18 PM

this thread must include following pic..

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/jfh2/...dam/sheeps.jpg

Vlad 07-02-2006 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohanTheGreat

I like this troll... :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

goldrush 07-02-2006 05:21 PM

Woot! World War 3 here we come!

xNetworx 07-02-2006 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why
Fuck Isreal!!!!!

You are entitled to your opinion. However, if you are a rep for EuroRevenue you just fucked up. I joined your program on June 16th and have sent over 100 joins thus far. I don't think your boss would like you insulting my people, especially since he sent me a personal letter on Friday. BTW, GFY

Vlad 07-02-2006 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimpporn
You are entitled to your opinion. However, if you are a rep for EuroRevenue you just fucked up. I joined your program on June 16th and have sent over 100 joins thus far. I don't think your boss would like you insulting my people, especially since he sent me a personal letter on Friday. BTW, GFY

please post some owned pic... :1orglaugh

E$_manager 07-02-2006 06:27 PM

Why Why is so agressive all the time?

Juilan 07-02-2006 06:29 PM

Maybe the biz and political stuff should be separated so we can all make money.

psili 07-02-2006 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken

Quote:

Nice post Ken! :thumbsup

I'll buy you two a drink if I ever meet you. (Though, I'm not sure if I agree 100% with what Webby's posted in other threads, you're golden in regard to this post).

It saddens me when huge numbers of fellow people get lumped into a stereotype because a small number of people are to blame for a conflict.

2HousePlague 07-02-2006 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristie
Why Why is so agressive all the time?

Because defense requires thought.

2hp

JohanTheGreat 07-02-2006 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xmas13
True. Israel's a nice place, thats why many people are fed up with the war against neighbours. No one understands that Israelis want to live a peaceful life just like every occidental country.

Politics sucks :mad:

Shut the fuck up, so did the palestinians before the jews started to invade their country and declare a jewish state...

You guys whine about mexicans going over the boarders to the US, thats nothing compare to early 1900īs for the palestinian ppl.

Simple math.