GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   realitycash, when I'll get my money? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=715764)

sadko 03-17-2007 11:50 PM

realitycash, when I'll get my money?

Hi Webmasters,
I'm really sorry to trouble you but I've got a kind of problem. In December I didn't get payments for the November periods. I have been waiting for the money transfer for about 4 months already but I've received nothing by now. Realitycash support has promissed to solve this problem for many times, but unfortunately nothing has been done. What shall I do in this situation??? :(

xclusive 03-17-2007 11:52 PM

Were there any issues with the traffic you were sending?

sadko 03-18-2007 12:02 AM

There are no issues with traffic at all, but the issue is :
Loryn (13:24:21 21/02/2007)
I will be back in the office tomorrow, Wednesday. If you haven't recieved your money by then please let me know. But even if I do not hear from you I will chek with the accountant to be sure your Nov payment was included.

Loryn (09:08:55 23/02/2007)
I am going to try. You won't get paid on this until March 15th so I would like to at least be able to get this taken care of in time for payment

Last message :
I know, the payment was submitted on March 7th. I thought the payments
would be hand done, but because they were submitted through the system
it takes 2 to 4 business days. So with that being said, your payment
should be in your account my Tuesday evening at the latest. If it is in
not your account by Wednesday please let me know.

If you do get it please let me know anyway so I can take you off my
worry list.

still nothing happens.... since January.... I can show all ICQ history

jerzeemedia 03-18-2007 12:26 AM

sadko,

I'm sure Loryn will handle the issue and you'll be taken care of. She's a stand-up woman and always took care of me. Rest assured.

Re,

JM

xclusive 03-18-2007 12:32 AM

Loryn is a fine lady and just hit her up again and i'm sure she will look into it for you. Once it's gone to accounting she probably assumed it was done. You must have slipped through the cracks. It does happen to every company. Just hit up Loryn on monday.

WarChild 03-18-2007 12:36 AM

Don't worry, there's no way Loryn is fucking you around. Playboy is a corporation, Loryn can't just write you a check or make you an epassporte payment. Rest assured, you'll be taken care of.

RRRED 03-18-2007 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarChild (Post 12101683)
Don't worry, there's no way Loryn is fucking you around. Playboy is a corporation, Loryn can't just write you a check or make you an epassporte payment. Rest assured, you'll be taken care of.

Exactly.... Loryn would NEVER dick a webmaster around. The regular accounting dept is very different now as well compared to right before playboy took over. I guarantee that Playboy will NEVER dick a webmaster around either, knowingly.

You will get paid. That's the main thing and that is guaranteed...

V_RocKs 03-18-2007 01:35 AM

Shit happens.

stev0 03-18-2007 01:40 AM

If it's a wire transfer you're waiting for, then those can take time... when I get them from europe they can take over a month.