GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Big program having payment problems? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=823042)

Libertine 04-19-2008 08:37 AM

Big program having payment problems?

Not naming names, but over the past few months a certain big program has been really late with checks multiple times.

Anyone else who has noticed this?

(if yes, you'll know the program I'm talking about)

ninavain 04-19-2008 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libertine (Post 14087481)
Not naming names, but over the past few months a certain big program has been really late with checks multiple times.

Anyone else who has noticed this?

(if yes, you'll know the program I'm talking about)

yea , but you won't find any of these kiss asses complaining too much unless the amount owed is alot for them. Bangbros doesn't send me my money and doesn't respond to emails, so i have to pull the links

Ethersync 04-19-2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninavain (Post 14088448)
yea , but you won't find any of these kiss asses complaining too much unless the amount owed is alot for them. Bangbros doesn't send me my money and doesn't respond to emails, so i have to pull the links

I read on another forum that the cam site Naked.com, which is owned by Bang Bros., didn't pay a bunch of models. Looks like they are having some $$$ problems...

Ethersync 04-19-2008 04:32 PM

This is what was posted on the other forum...

"Warning all webcam models: STAY AWAY FROM NAKED.COM!!!
I have officially been ripped off by this company. Obviously, I should have gone with my gut instinct. I'm going to post more about my experience with this cheating, unfair, unprofessional company in its own thread, but I wanted to update this post and warn other cam girls not to waste their time with naked.com. Its really a shame because these sorts of webcam sites only cheat themselves out of good models when they steal money like this."

scottybuzz 04-19-2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

this year, bangbros cheques have turned up like clock work and also my emails have been replied too. you must be having some pretty hard luck over there.

ninavain 04-19-2008 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ethersync (Post 14088477)
This is what was posted on the other forum...

"Warning all webcam models: STAY AWAY FROM NAKED.COM!!!
I have officially been ripped off by this company. Obviously, I should have gone with my gut instinct. I'm going to post more about my experience with this cheating, unfair, unprofessional company in its own thread, but I wanted to update this post and warn other cam girls not to waste their time with naked.com. Its really a shame because these sorts of webcam sites only cheat themselves out of good models when they steal money like this."

they must be having pretty hard luck over there too

bobby666 04-19-2008 11:16 PM

thanks for the infos

Roald 04-20-2008 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottybuzz (Post 14088480)
this year, bangbros cheques have turned up like clock work and also my emails have been replied too. you must be having some pretty hard luck over there.

Same here :2 cents:

V_RocKs 04-20-2008 01:30 AM

Haven't had a problem here.

Paul Markham 04-20-2008 01:36 AM

Ever thought they might be paying those they can't afford not to pay and not paying those they can lose?

It's possible.

Pipecrew 04-21-2008 02:02 PM

Quote:

You have been a bangbros hater off-on for years. Please post your account name and I will look into it. I doubt you have ever missed a payment, or you have your min payment set too high.

Naked is doing great and has no problems, the people complaining are most likely accounts that were terminated for fraud.

Phoenix 04-21-2008 02:08 PM

bangbros is not running out of money..lol

i think they have their own printing presses by now:)