GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Ben Zuckerman joins CardReady team (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=991076)

Ben.Z 10-06-2010 01:11 PM

Ben Zuckerman joins CardReady team

Hello everyone!

I'm very excited to announce my new position as Director of High-Risk Development at CardReady. I?m looking forward to reconnecting with everyone and growing our business together once again.

CardReady.com is a specialty payment solution provider with over a decade of experience in bank acquiring by finance industry professionals. Providing turnkey global solutions for high volume and niche merchants enabling them to safely, conveniently, and efficiently accept electronic payments.

If there?s anything I can do to accommodate your businesses processing needs, please let me know.

Cheers!
Ben

--
Ben Zuckerman
Director of High-Risk Development
CardReady
Office + 1 (888) 398-6001 Ext..212
Fax: + 1 (310) 496 - 0762

Official Press Release:
http://cardready.com/web/cardready-p...ctober-06-2010

Quote:

Ben Zuckerman joins CardReady team

Los Angeles, CA, October 6, 2010

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Los Angeles, CA, October 5, 2010 CardReady ? the Los Angeles and London headquartered specialty merchant processor, today announced that Ben Zuckerman has joined the company as Director of High Risk Business. Mr. Zuckerman will be responsible for the business unit which specializes in providing merchant services to accounts which typically face challenges being approved either do to their products or business models.

?Ben is a great addition to the team which continues to grow by adding recognized industry leaders. Ben has already demonstrated the professionalism and domain expertise which is important in working with our clients. We look forward to Ben continuing to grow within our organization,? said Kevin Hoehn, President of CardReady.

Mr. Zuckerman is a 10 year business executive specializing in the high-risk processing vertical. His career began with an apprenticeship in SE Network Architecture and Optimization, starting his own consulting company iVentures, Inc in early 2000. His experience in SE marketing for the payment industry landed him a leadership position at WTS (Web Transaction Services), a high-risk IPSP in the ACH market. Ben held the Sales/Account Manager position for over half a decade at WTS. Responsible for business development, marketing, and maintaining account relationships, Ben has created a highly regarded reputation for entrepreneurial experience and expertise in the high-risk processing space.

This addition to the team demonstrates CardReady?s stated goal to offer high volume and niche merchants turnkey global processing solutions by providing the personalized service and forward thinking of a boutique while remaining at the forefront of all emerging payments technologies that help maximize merchants' revenue generating abilities. For more information please visit www.cardready.com.

About CardReady

CardReady, LLC - a specialty payment solution provider founded by proven finance industry professionals with over a decade of experience in bank acquiring to provide a turnkey global solution for high volume and niche merchants with their electronic payment acceptance needs. With multiple direct global banking relationships established over the past decade, CardReady provides merchants a full range of dependable products and services enabling them to safely, conveniently, and efficiently accept electronic payments.

###

OMG Jim 10-06-2010 01:26 PM

Congratulations Ben. Great news. :thumbsup

_

Yo Adrian 10-06-2010 01:30 PM

Hey Ben, congrats on the move!

RaDiCaL_Kevin 10-06-2010 01:57 PM

Congrats Buddy! good to see you back

Rebel D 10-06-2010 01:59 PM

Great job Ben. You were always very helpful and will make a great addition i am sure

AdultEUhost 10-06-2010 02:02 PM

congrats !

Ben.Z 10-06-2010 02:20 PM

Thanks everyone.
I can't wait to see your faces in Vegas! :)

Sharky 10-06-2010 02:34 PM

Great News Ben! I'm so glad to see you back in the biz my friend!

_Richard_ 10-06-2010 02:40 PM

congrats!

emjay 10-06-2010 02:56 PM

All the best in your new role Ben!:thumbsup

mdf 10-06-2010 02:58 PM

Congrats! I'll might contact you one day about your services!

Just_Dave 10-06-2010 03:55 PM

congrats

Elli 10-06-2010 04:49 PM

hey congratulations Ben! Nice position you got there :)

Ben.Z 10-07-2010 06:55 AM

Thanks everyone, it feels great to be back. :thumbsup

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdf (Post 17580069)
Congrats! I'll might contact you one day about your services!

Let me know how I can help!
1 (888) 398-6001 Ext..212

webair 10-07-2010 08:42 AM

GO BEN! YOu rock it man!

charlie g 10-07-2010 09:39 AM

Hey Buddy, things not work out at FaceBook?