Fraud alert Sponsors/Hosts please check your accounts for these epass accounts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kingfish
    Confirmed User
    • Sep 2002
    • 668

    #1

    Fraud alert Sponsors/Hosts please check your accounts for these epass accounts

    Ok here it goes I have been reluctant to post this, but at this point there really isn?t anything else I can do. Someone has stolen my identity and is attempting to pass themselves off as me. Somehow they gained access to my user name and password I used for a lot of sponsors, FTP, email you name it. They went down a list of adult sponsors and whenever they found a combo that worked they change the payout information to their epass info. At first they stuck to sponsors that I had already preselected epass as a payment. There were 4-5 of them.

    As the payments were small I didn?t notice the missing payments first. Later one of my sponsors told me their logs showed he would change the information right before the payout was due to his and then right after the payouts went out he would change it back to my info so if I looked I wouldn?t have noticed. To make it worse two of the epassporte accounts he is using are a slight variation of mine so if you don?t look closely you will miss it. I went through changed passwords on everything I had email, sponsor accounts and so forth. I also reinstalled the os on my computers to make sure nothing was on my end. I thought things would get better.

    After he got shut out of my sponsor accounts two things happened 1. He tried to register new sponsor accounts directly with the sponsors with slight variations of my user ids. Then he jacked the links on my pages to the new accounts. 2. I found out someone made an exact copy of one my sites and registered the domain with an email account that was almost identical to one I use. I got the site pulled with a DMCA, but I don?t know if there are any more copies out there. Things had been quiet for a week or so then yesterday I noticed one my blogs wasn?t working and all evidence looks to me like it was hacked.

    Today, I noticed an unusual sales volume and chargeback rate over the past two days with another sponsor that had always paid me by check. As I looked closer I noticed someone had changed the payout information on the account to epassporte and it was one of those epassporte addresses he had used before. Yes, he was sending fake joins to boost the epass payment before he received it.

    I urge all sponsers, webhosts and so forth to check their accounts for these three epassporte names. [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] the second and third ones are variations of my epass account that I have used for years.


    I contacted epassporte right away (weeks ago) with the information on two of these accounts, but they said there was nothing they could do because the sponsor was the victim not me. Since one of my sponsor accounts was recently changed to one of these I suspect the accounts are still open. Anyway I don?t know what else I can do at this point so there you have it.

    If anyone from a sponser/host wants me to contact them please provide their contact info in this thread and I will do so.
  • Jdoughs
    Confirmed User
    • Mar 2004
    • 5794

    #2
    Wow thats a fucked up story.
    LinkSpun - Premier Adult Link Trading Community - ICQ - 464/\281/\250
    Be Seen By New Webmasters/Affiliates * Target out webmasters/affiliates based on niches your sites are for less than $20 a month.
    AmeriNOC - Proudly hosted @ AmeriNOC!

    Comment

    • seeandsee
      Check SIG!
      • Mar 2006
      • 50945

      #3
      ouch somebody did big work
      BUY MY SIG - 50$/Year

      Contact here

      Comment

      • Sly
        Let's do some business!
        • Sep 2004
        • 31380

        #4
        If Top Bucks is one of your sponsors, please let me know and I will look into your accounts immediately. Good luck.
        Vacares - Web Hosting, Domains, O365, Security & More - Paxum and BTC Accepted

        Windows VPS now available
        Great for TSS, Nifty Stats, remote work, virtual assistants, etc.
        Click here for more details.

        Comment

        • mikke
          Confirmed User
          • Jan 2010
          • 1327

          #5
          really fucked up story..
          icq: 395 294 346
          http://www.adultsubmitter.eu - submit any adult site to 20 directories from 1 form!
          now 20 domains!
          http://www.porndeals.eu http://www.ebonybangbros.com

          Comment

          • Ad-Min
            Confirmed User
            • Feb 2010
            • 655

            #6
            bump,this case needs attention!
            hopefully you get him out of your life,good luck!

            Comment

            • Argos88
              So Fucking Banned
              • Sep 2009
              • 1732

              #7
              That sucks dude, I hope you can solve this as soon as possible. Good luck and bump for you.

              Comment

              • Loch
                Confirmed User
                • Feb 2002
                • 7674

                #8
                This guy seems to be going to extreme lengths to scam you....have you pissed anyone off lately,? dont dismiss that fact.

                Also, try to get more information from your sponsors such as IP addresses of any access attempt to your accounts with them.
                Most will or should have this.

                Contact us for Beta store access (4000 HD/SD productions) - Editing - Encoding/Post production
                ICQ - 277 862 930 E-mail casper /@/ cool-content.com

                Comment

                • Barefootsies
                  Choice is an Illusion
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 42635

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Jdoughs
                  Wow thats a fucked up story.
                  Agreed.

                  These things appear to become more common daily.
                  Should You Email Your Members?

                  Link1 | Link2 | Link3

                  Enough Said.

                  "Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"

                  Comment

                  • Koodoo
                    Registered User
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 86

                    #10
                    Shocking. Thanks for the post.

                    Comment

                    • jackknoff
                      Confirmed User
                      • Feb 2010
                      • 545

                      #11
                      Did they steal your identity per say, or did your machine just get compromised? Sorry to hear that, I hope everything get's sorta out.


                      Jack

                      Comment

                      • Kingfish
                        Confirmed User
                        • Sep 2002
                        • 668

                        #12
                        No I am relatively quiet guy within the industry. I don?t post much, don?t go to shows and try and keep my head down so to speak, but I have been here since 2002.

                        This guy seems to be going to extreme lengths to scam you....have you pissed anyone off lately,? dont dismiss that fact.
                        Did they steal your identity per say, or did your machine just get compromised?
                        Well it started out as just compromised information (I have two theories on how that happned) but they parlayed that information into enough to try and attempt to pass themselves off as me now.

                        Comment

                        • Fletch XXX
                          GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
                          • Jan 2002
                          • 60840

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Kingfish
                          I contacted epassporte right away (weeks ago) with the information on two of these accounts, but they said there was nothing they could do because the sponsor was the victim not me.


                          Want an Android App for your tube, membership, or free site?

                          Need banners or promo material? Hit us up (ICQ Fletch: 148841377) or email me fletchxxx at gmail.com - recent work - About me

                          Comment

                          • Fat Panda
                            Porn is Dead. Move along.
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 13296

                            #14
                            holy fuck

                            Comment

                            • NickB.
                              Confirmed User
                              • Aug 2001
                              • 8865

                              #15
                              rocketboyvn - Already banned in Triplexcash
                              maliberwm - no data
                              malibberwm - no data

                              Got an alert on the last 2 -

                              Hit me up when you have a minute please thanks

                              Comment

                              • Phoenix
                                BACON BACON BACON
                                • Nov 2002
                                • 35475

                                #16
                                Originally posted by NickB. - Triplexcash
                                rocketboyvn - Already banned in Triplexcash
                                maliberwm - no data
                                malibberwm - no data

                                Got an alert on the last 2 -

                                Hit me up when you have a minute please thanks
                                yo dude...turn on your icq
                                Telegram PhoenixBrad
                                https://quantads.io

                                Comment

                                • Kingfish
                                  Confirmed User
                                  • Sep 2002
                                  • 668

                                  #17
                                  Added you to ICQ your not online.

                                  Originally posted by NickB. - Triplexcash
                                  rocketboyvn - Already banned in Triplexcash
                                  maliberwm - no data
                                  malibberwm - no data

                                  Got an alert on the last 2 -

                                  Hit me up when you have a minute please thanks

                                  Comment

                                  • papill0n
                                    Unregistered Abuser
                                    • Oct 2007
                                    • 15547

                                    #18
                                    michael will take care of that epassporte acct for you

                                    I had the same shit done to me. Sneaky little fuckers siphoned a couple of grands worth of payouts from me.

                                    Comment

                                    • BIGTYMER
                                      Junior Achiever
                                      • Nov 2004
                                      • 17066

                                      #19
                                      Man that is fucked up. Sorry to hear about it.

                                      Comment

                                      • bigalownz
                                        Confirmed User
                                        • Aug 2005
                                        • 1657

                                        #20
                                        dammm they sure fucked u over hope u get your payouts that the took for you
                                        $100 free credit for all hosting needs

                                        Comment

                                        • stephane76
                                          Frenchie
                                          • Aug 2004
                                          • 3892

                                          #21
                                          Checking now

                                          Comment

                                          • Michael O
                                            More Cowbell
                                            • Jul 2001
                                            • 10607

                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by Kingfish
                                            Ok here it goes I have been reluctant to post this, but at this point there really isn?t anything else I can do. Someone has stolen my identity and is attempting to pass themselves off as me. Somehow they gained access to my user name and password I used for a lot of sponsors, FTP, email you name it. They went down a list of adult sponsors and whenever they found a combo that worked they change the payout information to their epass info. At first they stuck to sponsors that I had already preselected epass as a payment. There were 4-5 of them.

                                            As the payments were small I didn?t notice the missing payments first. Later one of my sponsors told me their logs showed he would change the information right before the payout was due to his and then right after the payouts went out he would change it back to my info so if I looked I wouldn?t have noticed. To make it worse two of the epassporte accounts he is using are a slight variation of mine so if you don?t look closely you will miss it. I went through changed passwords on everything I had email, sponsor accounts and so forth. I also reinstalled the os on my computers to make sure nothing was on my end. I thought things would get better.

                                            After he got shut out of my sponsor accounts two things happened 1. He tried to register new sponsor accounts directly with the sponsors with slight variations of my user ids. Then he jacked the links on my pages to the new accounts. 2. I found out someone made an exact copy of one my sites and registered the domain with an email account that was almost identical to one I use. I got the site pulled with a DMCA, but I don?t know if there are any more copies out there. Things had been quiet for a week or so then yesterday I noticed one my blogs wasn?t working and all evidence looks to me like it was hacked.

                                            Today, I noticed an unusual sales volume and chargeback rate over the past two days with another sponsor that had always paid me by check. As I looked closer I noticed someone had changed the payout information on the account to epassporte and it was one of those epassporte addresses he had used before. Yes, he was sending fake joins to boost the epass payment before he received it.

                                            I urge all sponsers, webhosts and so forth to check their accounts for these three epassporte names. [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] the second and third ones are variations of my epass account that I have used for years.


                                            I contacted epassporte right away (weeks ago) with the information on two of these accounts, but they said there was nothing they could do because the sponsor was the victim not me. Since one of my sponsor accounts was recently changed to one of these I suspect the accounts are still open. Anyway I don?t know what else I can do at this point so there you have it.

                                            If anyone from a sponser/host wants me to contact them please provide their contact info in this thread and I will do so.
                                            Can you please email me at [email protected] with this information and your ePassporte UserID?
                                            Truth Teller

                                            Comment

                                            • Kingfish
                                              Confirmed User
                                              • Sep 2002
                                              • 668

                                              #23
                                              I just sent you two emails. The first one is very long so make sure you scroll down to read it all.

                                              Originally posted by Michael O
                                              Can you please email me at [email protected] with this information and your ePassporte UserID?

                                              Comment

                                              • Kingfish
                                                Confirmed User
                                                • Sep 2002
                                                • 668

                                                #24
                                                Just to let you all know this guy is at it again. Big update soon.

                                                Comment

                                                • Kingfish
                                                  Confirmed User
                                                  • Sep 2002
                                                  • 668

                                                  #25
                                                  All right what this guy is doing now is using email address that are similar to mine, contacting the sponsors directly via email trying to dupe them by saying he lost his old email account due to hacking and asking them to reset the account password. Once he has the password reset he changes to the payout information to epass. He has a new epass account now. I am not going to post it here because he simply uses my last name as the account name for his new epass account.

                                                  The email addresses that I know of that he is using to try and reset my accounts are: [email protected] and [email protected]

                                                  For the record all the sponsors, and the web host I have dealt with on this matter have been great, and most of them even reimbursed me for my losses. I am still out roughly $300. I have been less than happy with how epass has handled the matter. From the initial hour long conversation that apparently resulted in nothing to the apparent ease with a fraudster from Vietnam can keep opening new accounts it has been one long nightmare from beginning to end . For the record I did send Michael the information and he responded that the epass accounts in question were temporally closed pending investigation, but I never heard anything else nor did I get any money from the closed fraud accounts to cover my loss.

                                                  If epass wants the current fraud account user name this guy is using they are welcome to contact me and I will provide it to them.

                                                  For those of you that don?t know there is rather large network of these guys operating out of Vietnam trying to redirect webmaster payments (not just mine) to their accounts.
                                                  In any event if you get an email from any of these address or any others for that matter I suggest you request a phone call from the person making the request before you make any changes to the account. I?ll be more than happy to verify any account changes via telephone on any of my accounts.
                                                  Last edited by Kingfish; 06-10-2010, 01:04 PM.

                                                  Comment

                                                  • Michael O
                                                    More Cowbell
                                                    • Jul 2001
                                                    • 10607

                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by Kingfish
                                                    All right what this guy is doing now is using email address that are similar to mine, contacting the sponsors directly via email trying to dupe them by saying he lost his old email account due to hacking and asking them to reset the account password. Once he has the password reset he changes to the payout information to epass. He has a new epass account now. I am not going to post it here because he simply uses my last name as the account name for his new epass account.

                                                    The email addresses that I know of that he is using to try and reset my accounts are: [email protected] and [email protected]

                                                    For the record all the sponsors, and the web host I have dealt with on this matter have been great, and most of them even reimbursed me for my losses. I am still out roughly $300. I have been less than happy with how epass has handled the matter. From the initial hour long conversation that apparently resulted in nothing to the apparent ease with a fraudster from Vietnam can keep opening new accounts it has been one long nightmare from beginning to end . For the record I did send Michael the information and he responded that the epass accounts in question were temporally closed pending investigation, but I never heard anything else nor did I get any money from the closed fraud accounts to cover my loss.

                                                    If epass wants the current fraud account user name this guy is using they are welcome to contact me and I will provide it to them.

                                                    For those of you that don’t know there is rather large network of these guys operating out of Vietnam trying to redirect webmaster payments (not just mine) to their accounts.
                                                    In any event if you get an email from any of these address or any others for that matter I suggest you request a phone call from the person making the request before you make any changes to the account. I’ll be more than happy to verify any account changes via telephone on any of my accounts.
                                                    1) Please send me the UserID [email protected]
                                                    2) We do not provide information about other accounts other than what I already told you.
                                                    3) If a business account send money to the wrong account they can contact us we can not just transfer the money to your account because what you said happened.
                                                    4) If the sponsors fall for this trick then they should reimburse you.
                                                    Truth Teller

                                                    Comment

                                                    • JFK
                                                      FUBAR the ORIGINATOR
                                                      • Jan 2002
                                                      • 67369

                                                      #27
                                                      Originally posted by mikke
                                                      really fucked up story..
                                                      yup it is

                                                      FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
                                                      For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com

                                                      Comment

                                                      • GrouchyAdmin
                                                        Now choke yourself!
                                                        • Apr 2006
                                                        • 12085

                                                        #28
                                                        Originally posted by Michael O
                                                        1) Please send me the UserID [email protected]
                                                        2) We do not provide information about other accounts other than what I already told you.
                                                        3) If a business account send money to the wrong account they can contact us we can not just transfer the money to your account because what you said happened.
                                                        4) If the sponsors fall for this trick then they should reimburse you.
                                                        Although I normally back you up - you're putting it on the sponsor to ensure they don't pay an affiliate that you have accepted as a client?

                                                        Excuse me, Michael?

                                                        Comment

                                                        • blonda80
                                                          FOR HIRE: AFF Manager
                                                          • May 2006
                                                          • 10959

                                                          #29
                                                          This is fucked up
                                                          I searched my email and I have found an email from burnt cash sent to me, few other emails and this email address.
                                                          The guy have account on burnt cash too...
                                                          I hope that helps. If you need I can fwd it to you.
                                                          Good luck
                                                          Last edited by Eric; 06-11-2010, 12:38 PM.
                                                          Weekly Paying Affiliate Program with Dating Cam Offers!
                                                          TrafficGoldmine.com is the official home of HookUP.com
                                                          They offer payments by PayPal, Paxum, BTC, Bkash, Webmoney & more!

                                                          Comment

                                                          • Kingfish
                                                            Confirmed User
                                                            • Sep 2002
                                                            • 668

                                                            #30
                                                            Blonda That?s my real email. Myself and Justin are trying to get his post deleted, but we have been unable to get a hold of anyone here.

                                                            Comment

                                                            • Kingfish
                                                              Confirmed User
                                                              • Sep 2002
                                                              • 668

                                                              #31
                                                              Just and FYI he is back at it with epassporte account [email protected] and he now has a fake passport with my name on it which he emails to sponsors calming to be me for verification so they will make changes to the account.
                                                              Last edited by Kingfish; 07-26-2010, 11:11 AM.

                                                              Comment

                                                              • TeenCat
                                                                Too lazy to set a koala
                                                                • Jan 2007
                                                                • 16131

                                                                #32
                                                                Originally posted by Kingfish
                                                                Just and FYI he is back at it with epassporte account [email protected] and he now has a fake passport with my name on it which he emails to sponsors calming to be me for verification so they will make changes to the account.
                                                                now this is some serious trolling ...

                                                                6bot
                                                                / Coming again very soon!
                                                                Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!

                                                                Comment

                                                                Working...