PlayBlam.com - The Free Online Adult Magazine - For Sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Big_Dave
    Registered User
    • Feb 2007
    • 36

    #1

    PlayBlam.com - The Free Online Adult Magazine - For Sale

    I put PlayBlam up for sale a while ago on GFY but never got around to selling it as I though the bids were too low. Now that the website is just sitting there with one month left of its registration, I just want to get rid of it.

    This is a sale for the whole website and ALL its features:

    So here's the auction:

    The URL is : PlayBlam.com

    Other domains that come with this sale: PlayBlam.org, PlayBlam.net

    Traffic: None - Never promoted

    Back end abilities: I have assigned a specific URL which the admin can enter and dump gallery links into each specific category.

    Starting Bid: $100

    BIN: $1200

    no reserve.

    (Please post your bids here in this thread)
  • Jayvis
    Confirmed User
    • Nov 2005
    • 5430

    #2
    Cool site, would you help transfer everything over once bought?

    Comment

    • ~Ray
      visit hardlinks.org
      • Jun 2003
      • 18361

      #3
      how long is the auction. I may want to snipe it at the last minute.

      ~Ray
      Adult Backlinks for Adult Websites - Testimonials Available

      Comment

      • Big_Dave
        Registered User
        • Feb 2007
        • 36

        #4
        Originally posted by Jayvis
        Cool site, would you help transfer everything over once bought?
        Ofcourse I will help with transfer and getting it up and running on your host.
        Last edited by Big_Dave; 05-08-2007, 12:34 PM.

        Comment

        • Big_Dave
          Registered User
          • Feb 2007
          • 36

          #5
          The End time is this Sunday 13th May 20:45 EST (Eastern Standard Time)

          Comment

          • ThumbLord

            #6
            my bid is $ 100.00

            Comment

            • MarcL
              Confirmed User
              • May 2007
              • 641

              #7
              I bid: $200...
              Rule34 Porn
              Chat Rooms

              Comment

              • ThumbLord

                #8
                nice bid for your first post, I wait till the serious webmasters bid k?

                Comment

                • ThumbLord

                  #9
                  this looks fishy maybe something the mods could check please as in please?

                  Comment

                  • Shinjiro
                    Confirmed User
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 292

                    #10
                    I'll bid $150, I don't think the new guy would follow through with the sale.
                    Free Porn Videos

                    AmateurAnal.com For Sale!

                    Comment

                    • MarcL
                      Confirmed User
                      • May 2007
                      • 641

                      #11
                      I am too reliable, look at my dp (digitalpoint) stats...
                      327 posts
                      +6 feedback

                      You can trust me
                      I bid $200...

                      Thanks
                      Marc
                      Rule34 Porn
                      Chat Rooms

                      Comment

                      • Big_Dave
                        Registered User
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 36

                        #12
                        I have also posted a link to this auction on DP forums and I have checked that MarcL is genuine.

                        Highest bid is currently $200.

                        Comment

                        • ThumbLord

                          #13
                          ok I apologize then

                          Comment

                          • fris
                            I have to go potty
                            • Aug 2002
                            • 55897

                            #14
                            page isnt loading
                            Since 1999: 69 Adult Industry awards for Best Hosting Company and professional excellence.


                            My Newest Theme

                            Comment

                            • Shinjiro
                              Confirmed User
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 292

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Fris
                              page isnt loading
                              It is for me. Also $225
                              Last edited by Shinjiro; 05-09-2007, 09:56 AM.
                              Free Porn Videos

                              AmateurAnal.com For Sale!

                              Comment

                              • mattz
                                Confirmed User
                                • Dec 2001
                                • 7697

                                #16
                                Originally posted by Shinjiro
                                I'll bid $150, I don't think the new guy would follow through with the sale.
                                the "new guy" is probably the seller trying to raise the bid

                                Comment

                                • mattz
                                  Confirmed User
                                  • Dec 2001
                                  • 7697

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Fris
                                  page isnt loading

                                  works fine here

                                  btw that is a cool site

                                  Comment

                                  • Big_Dave
                                    Registered User
                                    • Feb 2007
                                    • 36

                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by mattz
                                    the "new guy" is probably the seller trying to raise the bid
                                    I have enough interest and don't need to add "fake" bids. He is from DP forums. Also if you think that way, the don't bid.

                                    Highest bid is currently $225.

                                    Comment

                                    • Kram
                                      Confirmed User
                                      • Feb 2007
                                      • 666

                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by mattz
                                      the "new guy" is probably the seller trying to raise the bid

                                      Why dont you fuck off nobody asked for your opinion ...

                                      Comment

                                      • MarcL
                                        Confirmed User
                                        • May 2007
                                        • 641

                                        #20
                                        Whats with all the negitivity towards me? If you want you can check my dp username. I cant post the link here but its on dp and this is it
                                        (DP URL/member.php?u=58521)

                                        Its me and not the seller...

                                        I bid $250
                                        Rule34 Porn
                                        Chat Rooms

                                        Comment

                                        • ThumbLord

                                          #21
                                          MarcL I have to agree I had my doubts, you heh I did apologize.
                                          now mattz is another story he is just an asshat as most users of this board are finding out, so just disregard this idiot.

                                          Comment

                                          • Shinjiro
                                            Confirmed User
                                            • Dec 2005
                                            • 292

                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by ThumbLord
                                            MarcL I have to agree I had my doubts, you heh I did apologize.
                                            now mattz is another story he is just an asshat as most users of this board are finding out, so just disregard this idiot.
                                            mattz isn't an asshat. I was actually thinking the same thing before I saw his username on the other forum.
                                            Free Porn Videos

                                            AmateurAnal.com For Sale!

                                            Comment

                                            • ThumbLord

                                              #23
                                              ok here is a bump then for Big_Dave
                                              highest bid $ 250 by MarcL, correct me if I am wrong

                                              Comment

                                              • Big_Dave
                                                Registered User
                                                • Feb 2007
                                                • 36

                                                #24
                                                That's right.

                                                Highest bid is currently $250.


                                                And to repeat the auction ends this Sunday 13th May at 20:45 EST and I will NOT accept any offers after that time. This goes to anyone who is thinking they can be clever and beat the highest bid after closing of the auction. I will NOT accept any offers after the auction ends. The winning bid on this thread is Final.

                                                Comment

                                                • ThumbLord

                                                  #25
                                                  Big-Dave for people in another time-zone it would be nice if you would have a last call an hour before closing?

                                                  Comment

                                                  • Big_Dave
                                                    Registered User
                                                    • Feb 2007
                                                    • 36

                                                    #26
                                                    Ok. That's a good idea. I'll make a post at 19:45 EST on 13th May to let everyone know there is one hour left till the auction ends.

                                                    Comment

                                                    • Big_Dave
                                                      Registered User
                                                      • Feb 2007
                                                      • 36

                                                      #27
                                                      I've added a little note on the bottom right hand corner of the PlayBlam.com front page to say that PlayBlam is for sale on GFY forums

                                                      By the way, the numbers under the 'movies' and 'pictures' button just say how many links are in each of them, they can easily be removed

                                                      Comment

                                                      • Big_Dave
                                                        Registered User
                                                        • Feb 2007
                                                        • 36

                                                        #28
                                                        Just making sure people see this auction before it's gone.

                                                        Comment

                                                        • Big_Dave
                                                          Registered User
                                                          • Feb 2007
                                                          • 36

                                                          #29
                                                          This auction ends in less than 37 hours 30 minutes.

                                                          Highest bid is currently $250.

                                                          Comment

                                                          • DoogleBoogle
                                                            Confirmed User
                                                            • Jun 2006
                                                            • 213

                                                            #30
                                                            heh...I like your "Cover Me" button! Good Luck!

                                                            Comment

                                                            • Big_Dave
                                                              Registered User
                                                              • Feb 2007
                                                              • 36

                                                              #31


                                                              Auction ends in less than 26 hours 15 minutes.

                                                              Comment

                                                              • Big_Dave
                                                                Registered User
                                                                • Feb 2007
                                                                • 36

                                                                #32
                                                                Auction ends in 15 hours 30 minutes

                                                                Comment

                                                                • ThumbLord

                                                                  #33
                                                                  bidding $255

                                                                  Comment

                                                                  • Big_Dave
                                                                    Registered User
                                                                    • Feb 2007
                                                                    • 36

                                                                    #34
                                                                    Auction ends in 6 hours 45 minutes

                                                                    Highest bid is currently $255.

                                                                    Comment

                                                                    • Big_Dave
                                                                      Registered User
                                                                      • Feb 2007
                                                                      • 36

                                                                      #35
                                                                      Things i'd like to point out:

                                                                      1. You can select as many categories as you like, just try clicking on several of them.
                                                                      2. If you wish, you can specify either picture or movie galleries or both.
                                                                      3. Unfortunately PlayBlam is not the winner of any such 'Best online adult magazine award', that is simply a gimic.
                                                                      4. When the 'Blam' button is clicked, a link is RANDOMLY selected within whichever options have been selected.
                                                                      5. When the 'Blam' has been hit for the first time, a bar appears above the gallery currently being viewed, when the 'Blam' button on this bar is clicked, another gallery is randomly selected according to the same options as before.

                                                                      Phew! Just thought I had to get that off my chest, hope this helps.

                                                                      Comment

                                                                      • Big_Dave
                                                                        Registered User
                                                                        • Feb 2007
                                                                        • 36

                                                                        #36
                                                                        I have been asked this by a few people, so just to make things clear,

                                                                        Here are the main things you will get:

                                                                        1. Usernames and passwords for the 'DreamHost' webhost account (including FTP etc.) and therefore full access to the php code and MySQL database.
                                                                        2. Domains : PlayBlam.com, PlayBlam.net, PlayBlam.org, DarkBlam.com
                                                                        3. Photoshop .PSD source files for all site graphics.
                                                                        4. Email support from us regarding how the site works. (Explanations of the layout of the php, for example.)
                                                                        5.Database containing over 70,000 links to adult galleries, categorized by genre, as shown on the PlayBlam main page. (Useful to have until you add your own affiliated links)

                                                                        -----------------------------------------------------

                                                                        And going by the time, the auction ends in exactly 1 hour 50 minutes

                                                                        Highest bid is now $255.

                                                                        Comment

                                                                        • ThumbLord

                                                                          #37
                                                                          thanks for the info

                                                                          Comment

                                                                          • Big_Dave
                                                                            Registered User
                                                                            • Feb 2007
                                                                            • 36

                                                                            #38
                                                                            Auction ends in 45 minutes

                                                                            Highest bid is still $255.

                                                                            Comment

                                                                            • Big_Dave
                                                                              Registered User
                                                                              • Feb 2007
                                                                              • 36

                                                                              #39
                                                                              Auction ends in just 5 minutes!

                                                                              Comment

                                                                              • Big_Dave
                                                                                Registered User
                                                                                • Feb 2007
                                                                                • 36

                                                                                #40
                                                                                Auction has now Ended

                                                                                Winning Bidder is ThumbLord with a bid of $255

                                                                                Thank you all for bidding

                                                                                Comment

                                                                                • ThumbLord

                                                                                  #41
                                                                                  thanks, will contact you later.

                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                  • ThumbLord

                                                                                    #42
                                                                                    I was not able to pay for the site, because I cannot pay by PayPal, got suspended years ago ( some fuck used the word adult in the message ) tried to get me another account but my creditcards were denied ( they seem to keep them on file ).
                                                                                    So I am not able to pay since Big-Dave does not have an epassporte account.

                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                    • Randyyy
                                                                                      Confirmed User
                                                                                      • Jan 2007
                                                                                      • 2240

                                                                                      #43
                                                                                      bump for you!
                                                                                      need video editing done? hit me up!
                                                                                      ICQ: 10347906

                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                      • jordanj77
                                                                                        Registered User
                                                                                        • Mar 2006
                                                                                        • 44

                                                                                        #44
                                                                                        Very cool site; good luck!

                                                                                        Comment

                                                                                        Working...