New tube site just launched upload videos & blogs for free! Lightning fast! ENJOY!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Swish4kush
    Confirmed User
    • Jan 2009
    • 334

    #1

    New tube site just launched upload videos & blogs for free! Lightning fast! ENJOY!

    Hello everyone!
    I just launched this tube www.fatcocktube.com site to generate traffic for my cam site www.livefratcam.com
    I ended up getting a great script and with my data center and new servers and other resources I have a surplus of bandwith so everything is lightning fast. The site speaks for itself I will be adding banners tonight and selling banner space I have about 50k hits coming this week have some awsome affiliates behind me and a few old school connects now hehe so enjoy and next week mark my word you wilL have a traffic peak!!! Accepting blogs also so if any of you feel like bloggin please do!

    If anyone is interested in banner space I will guarentee traffic with 100% moneyback guarentee !! If you are interested or have any questions you can email me at[email protected]

    UPLOADS ARE FREE AND UNLIMITED PLEASE SUBMIT ALL CONTENT MUST BE LEGAL IM WATCHIN LOL

    www.fatcocktube.com
    ICQ:564123972

    [email protected]
    50%pps 50% lifetime rev.
    Webmaster referal 50% rev.first month 30% lifetime rev.
Working...